Is itchy skin driving you crazy?
Fortunately, Alywillow moisturizers and cleansers containing the Warrior and Wildwood formulas are designed with plants that fight many culprits that cause itchy skin including fungi, dermatitis, eczema, and even dandruff. If you have psoriasis, please review our StarBright Relief Set, otherwise, keep reading.
Why does your skin itch?
Many times, the itch is simply caused by a fungus... and fungi are everywhere! The crazy thing about fungi is that they can move around your body and spread through contact. And, even though eczema isn't considered fungi and doesn't spread through contact, it moves around the body in a very similar fashion to fungi. Alywillow products are soothing and gently relieve your symptoms of eczema, fungi, dermatitis, and dandruff - for long lasting results.
What do fungi look like?
- Sometimes your skin flakes or peels. You may have a rash or dry, irritated patch. You might have a round area or an intense itch and sometimes fungi are invisible (microscopic).
- Some stay in area of the body, but many of them can spread across your body.
- They usually go active and they go dormant. Many times, a shift in the weather acts like an "on" switch, activating dormant problems.
- Don't worry, fungi are quite common. Most people will have an itchy fungus on their skin at some point in their life because they are usually highly contagious.
- Unfortunately, It can be difficult to find real relief and fungi easily get trapped in your shoes and clothing - continually infecting you. Use our FORTIFY in your wash or DISINFECT NOW in your shoes to get rid of it.
- Are you confused? Schedule a time to Talk to Us about your specific situation and we will help make sure you have the right plan.
It is extra easy to get relief!
By the way, most people use these products just because they like the natural scents and for their anti-aging and skin clearing benefits. So, you can use them as long as you wish. They are very safe and full of wonderful benefits!
- For starters, replace your regular cleansers with either our Wildwood or Warrior Cleansers and wash every day!
- Now, choose a Level 3 or Level 4 Moisturizer in either the Wildwood or Warrior formulas.
- These special formulas soak into your body every time you use them, so the itchy culprits are unable to hide anywhere. You can even wash and condition your hair with them (ask us for a FREE Hair Consultation).
- Customers using these products usually notice relief from the itching within a few minutes and improvement in their skin within a few days or weeks. It may appear your symptoms are gone; yet, it has only gone dormant - hiding and waiting to come back
- When you continue using the Wildwood or Warrior products for 6-9 months you are attacking the fungus while it is weak, and the results can be long lasting.
- Read our reviews to see the power of Alywillow.
Here is what you can expect!
Your skin should get better! Our products are designed to help improve your skin. If you experience a negative reaction you may be sensitive to one of the plants in the formula. If so, switch to the other formula. Read our ingredients and get in touch with us if you have any plant allergies so we can determine the best option for you to ensure success!
These itchy conditions can increase and spread easier when they are trapped in a warm moist environment, so, don't do these things....
- Don't use cremes, paste, and clays. They are too thick and leave a coating on top of your skin creating a warm, moist environment. This promotes growth of the irritation.
- This is why we recommend using Alywillow WILDWOOD or WARRIOR formulas in Level 3 or Level 4 Moisturizers. These are spray moisturizers and light enough for your skin to breathe. Please don't use our Level 5 moisturizers (they are cremes).
- Don't wear synthetic fabrics. Instead, choose natural fibers that allow your skin to breathe.
- If you start sweating, you may need to wash and replace your clothing so that your fungus doesn't spread faster.
- Don't skip a day of washing! The most important thing for you to do is to WASH EVERYDAY.
Babies, Children (under age 7), Pregnant & Nursing Women:
- You can use the Warrior Cleansers and Moisturizers safely for two weeks. However, after 2 weeks start using the Warrior Baby Cleanser for daily use (continuing for at least 6 months or longer).
- Do not use the Wildwood products if you are pregnant or nursing.
Getting it out of Your Clothes and Shoes
- Eczema isn't contagious and won't get trapped in your clothing.
- Clothing: Many forms of fungi will spread to your clothing, socks, and under garments. In order to get rid of it so it doesn't re-infect you, add 10-20 drops of FORTIFY PLANT SERUM to your laundry with every load.
- Shoes: Use DISINFECT NOW to spray your shoes and anywhere you skin has contact that can't be washed in the washing machine.
Would you like some help?