Watch your pain flow away like water in a river with RIVERFLOW Spritzer. This breathable spritzer is gentle enough for babies and pregnant women (2nd & 3rd trimesters). Spray it and let is absorb on your skin to relieve aches and pains (use the moisturizer is your skin is dry). It doesn't leave any residue and absorbs quickly. If you have a headache, you can also shake, spray, and inhale.
Benefits of Spritzers:
- 8oz bottle.
- Fine mist spray.
- Safe to inhale.
- Spray pillows, sheets, clothing, and rooms - like a portable diffuser.
About the Riverflow Formula:
- Refreshing scent of Lemongrass.
- Extra gentle and safe for everyone - including babies and pregnant women.
- Relieves pain and swelling, even when caused by injury, surgery, and chronic issues like arthritis
- Inhale the spritzer to relieve headaches.
For General Use:
- Shake the bottle well and spray.
- Can be inhaled and used on scalp, skin, and hair.
- Use as a room spray and on pillows, sheets, and clothing.
- Close your eyes before applying to your face.
Purified water and essential oils (Riverflow Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list. If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
I was really excited to try this new product; it smells delightful and I was so happy to find that it helps relieve my headaches pretty fast!