Lavender Fields Bar Cleanser
The Lavender Fields Bar Cleanser is a 100% vegan cleanser made of therapeutic plants and is safe for the face, hair, and whole body. The solid 4.8 oz bar cleanser is naturally moisturizing and doesn't contain irritants like lye to dry out the skin or charcoal to throw off the skin's pH. Lather up in this therapeutic cleanser to unlock the benefits of the Lavender Fields formula.
Lavender Fields is a calming, restorative blend of 9 plants with primarily the mixed scents of frankincense and lavender. Lavender's scent is often too overpowering when left by itself, so we created a balanced blend that mellows the Lavender's intensity in smell but not in therapeutic power. Almost everyone loves this scent. This Therapeutic formula was designed to calm the body and mind while supporting functions of the glandular, digestive, nervous, and cardiovascular systems.
“After using our favorite products of Lavender Fields and Warrior (formulas) in our shower and moisturizers, my husband and I feel better. Hard to describe BETTER! We love BETTER. Total new feeling for us!!!” T Forence, Raleigh, NC (Most people who enjoy the Lavender Fields Formula also enjoy the Warrior Formula) see more reviews here.
This formula was designed for those who are seeking assistance with repairing cellular damage to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, supporting healthy gland function, aiding in smooth digestion, relaxing the nerves and muscles, relieving anxiety, depression, and stress, and preparing the mind and body for more restorative sleep. Many people share how it makes them feel better.
Even though this formula can relax your muscles and calm your mind to enjoy better sleep, it doesn't make you drowsy. You are free to enjoy it morning and night! If you would like assistance with sleeping, check out the ISLAND RAIN in our Medicinal Collection.
“I have been using Alywillow for 3 weeks and I love the way my skin feels. The soaps last so long and I can tell that my skin is softer and my pores are smaller. I am a customer for life!” L. Resnick, Spring Lake, NC
- General use: Use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin. Each cleanser comes with a free loofah that acts as a drying pad for it to sit on and can be used as an exfoliator (see below). Ensure the cleanser is on the loofah after use to extend its life. When used in the shower from head to toe every day, each bar will last about a month.
- Washing and Conditioning your Hair: The bio-ready nutrients in our products nourish your hair and scalp, increasing their health and EVERY ingredient is sourced from a plant! When you use Alywillow cleansers and moisturizers on your hair, the quality of your hair improves!... see more here.
- Shaving: Lather up with the bar cleanser for an extra-close shave. The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade. It is fantastic for both men and women!
- Exfoliating: Wet the loofah pad with warm water. There will be a soft side and a rough side. Run the soft side over the skin in circles VERY gently. Rinse your face and the loofah. Squeeze out the excess water from the loofah and set your cleanser on it to dry. Make sure to move both away from pooled water.
- Caution: Avoid the eyes. We do not use synthetic chemicals and this cleanser is not tear-free.
“I don’t know what kind of magic is in your soaps, but I’ve used natural soaps for years and yours is so much – different, BETTER! I use it on my whole body, my face and even my hair.... I don’t even need lotions.” customer from Charlotte, NC. see more reviews here.
Ingredients: Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), herbs for color, and a series of essential oils (Lavender Fields Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. They are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Most of our products, including this one, are vegan.
Allergies: If you have allergies to any plants (including grasses, trees, and coconut), review our ingredients. If an adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us. If you experience a negative reaction, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula.
Babies, Pregnancy, and Nursing: Due to the concentration of therapeutic and organic essential oils in Alywillow products, babies, women who are nursing or pregnant, or may become pregnant, children under 7, and hypersensitive individuals should try out products in our Elemental Grade formulas for maximum safety. Individuals who experience seizures should try our Unscented products. Message us for more information!
“I love your products, especially the soap because my skin has never been softer!” Adreinne
Happiness and Health: Although the effects of our products can be very powerful, the therapeutic effects are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Our happiness and health are affected by our overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
love your body - love your life - love your earth