WILDWOOD Level 3 Spray Moisturizer
Alleviate itchy skin with WILDWOOD! This residue-free spray moisturizer helps to correct imbalances that cause overproduction of oils, simple acne, eczema, and dandruff.
Which skin types is this good for?
Benefits of Level 3 Moisturizers:
- 8oz spray bottle.
- Feels light like water.
- 6-8 hour moisturizing effect.
- Use on body, face, and hair, even intimate areas.
- SPF of 8 (natural benefit of these plants).
About the Wildwood Formula:
- Features the warm, crisp scents of lemongrass and geranium.
- Relieves eczema and itchy skin.
- Supports your circulatory and nervous systems.
- Fights simple acne.
- Balances oil production.
- Reduces dandruff and other fungal issues.
For Use on the Skin:
- Shake well and spray it into a clean palm. Then rub on.
- One spray is often enough for your entire arm. A little goes a long way.
Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
Ingredients: Coconut oil, aloe vera gel, and essential oils (Wildwood Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed), and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Spraying directly onto your skin can cause over-spray onto your clothing or floors.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products; babies, pregnant women, nursing women and those with epileptic conditions should use products in our Elemental Line. See more here.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
I am a tried and true user, and believed of these products. Wildwood is my go to for this eczema and itchy skin! I admit that I have given it away more than used it in the past and boy did I pay for it!
In addition to washing with Dragonfly after coming in contact with the wicked three poisonous plants, poison ivy, oak and sumac, I use Wildwood level 3 moisturizer to fight off the effect these plants have on me. In the past I would get a prescription and in some cases, get a shot...not fun. I have also tried all of the remedies found in the drug store and none come even close. Now thankfully I have found that I can greatly reduce the reaction I have as soon as I know I have touched the poison plant or after working in the yard (which for some reason poison ivy loves the flower beds) I shower with Dragonfly. There are times I do not know I touched it and later on in the day as I start to itch, I wash with Dragonfly and then I use level 3 Wildwood. The itching is reduced and the rash does not continue. This helps to greatly reduce the reaction I have to poison ivy. I think I would be lost without Wildwood against the nasty plants that cause me to itch. As I read on the website, not all plants are good and the poisonous plants found in NC seem to find me. Thank you Wildwood!!! Thank you AlyWillow!!!
I am on my third spray bottle of this (and it lasts a long time). I use it on my face every morning and it soaks in and helps minimize greasiness and just makes my skin look better! I also use it as deodorant. I don’t like using anything with ingredients that are not natural so that is a huge plus as well... what we put on our skin gets absorbed right into our bodies so I stay as natural as I can.