ARROW Hydrating Spray
Attain balance with ARROW! This water-based spritzer trains your body to produce the right amount of oil for your skin and helps to reduce breakouts.
What skin types is this good for?
- Normal, combination, and oily skin types.
Benefits of Arrow Hydrator:
- Comes in a 4oz bottle with a fine mist spray.
- Contains antifungal, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties.
- Teaches your skin to produce the right amount of oil for you.
- Helps reduce breakouts caused by the overproduction of oil.
- Balances the pH of your skin.
How to Use:
- Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin.
- Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation.
- Shake the bottle well and then spray 4-6 times directly onto your skin.
- Use daily but no more than twice a day.
- This product does not need to be rubbed into your skin or rinsed off after applying.
Purified water and essential oils (Arrow Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol and no mineral oil. No DEA and no DEET. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, then you may be allergic to one or more of the plants in this product. Therefore, your should discontinue use and seek medical attention (if needed). Notify us - we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, then please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, then flush them with water.
- Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information
- In fact, our products have many great benefits! However, they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow