PHOENIX SPRAY TONER gentle anti-aging natural toner | reduces scars and wrinkles for younger looking skin
For powerful skin repair, choose PHOENIX SPRAY TONER! Need something powerful at repairing cellular damage, shrinking pores, and reducing fine lines, wrinkles, or scars? This gentle, anti-aging, natural toner is 100% vegan and is also one of our most effective anti-aging products.
Which skin types will like PHOENIX SPRAY TONER?
- Normal, combination, and oily skin. Those with dry skin should try using our Balance Skin Toner instead.
- Sun-damaged skin, aging skin (over 40), scarred skin, or cancerous skin.
- Those with simple acne skin should use our Harmony Spray Toner.
Benefits of PHOENIX SPRAY TONER:
- 2oz glass spray bottle.
- Features the warm scent of frankincense.
- Restores and repairs skin at a cellular level.
- Shrinks pores and softens skin.
- Boosts collagen levels and reduces wrinkles.
- Lessens potential for cystic acne.
- Medicinal Grade product - only use when needed.
- Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin
- Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation
- If you have sensitive skin, then it is best to introduce only one new product every 1-2 weeks to ensure it is compatible with the skin.
- Firstly, wash your hands and face with one of our moisturizing cleansers. There are 5 anti-aging choices (Sagerow, Warrior, Firefly, Lavender Fields, and Dragonfly).
- Secondly, spray 1-4 times onto your fingertips. Then, gently pat onto your face, neck, and chest until absorbed. (If it tingles or burns upon application, use only once a week or switch to our Harmony Spray Toner instead).
- Thirdly, follow with your choice of anti-aging moisturizer (Intensive Night-time Treatment, Sagerow, Warrior, Firefly, Lavender Fields, Dragonfly, and Featheray Face & Eye Cream).
- Finally, choose your favorite spritzer for a daily finishing touch.
Distilled water, organic witch hazel, aloe vera, sunflower oil, and essential oils (Balance Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, and no DEA. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. If you have allergies to any plants, then please review our ingredients list before use.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one or more of the plants in the formula. Therefore, you should discontinue use and seek medical attention if needed. Also, notify us - we may be able to help.
- If it gets into your eyes, then flush them with water.
- Spraying directly onto your skin can cause over-spray on your clothing and floors. However, you can prevent this by spraying it directly into your palm.
- Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
- In fact, our products have many great benefits! However, they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Finally, for the disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
I love this toner so much! I naturally have larger pores and I just love how it has reduced their appearance and also how it has improved the smoothness of my skin. My makeup goes on smoother and I just feel good knowing that these are healthy and clean products for my face and body.
Absolutely love this toner! I have only been using it a few weeks and tell a huge difference. I was hoping to get rid of sun damage and sunspots and they are fading. My skin is looking more vibrant 🥰🙌🏼 Love these chemical free, plant alternatives to give my body the nutrients it needs to heal.
1. Upside down cleanser( lemon laughs or warrior)
2. Phoenix toner
3. Moisturizer ( Warrior, sagerow, or Lemon laughs)
4. Featheray eye cream
Thank you for your kind words, Stacy! It sounds like you have a great facial routine. The Warrior, Sagerow and Lemon Laughs formulas you use are anti-bacterial so you can use those spritzers as gentle hand sanitizers! Did you know that Gypsysun is also great for restoring sun damaged skin?
Phoenix toner is my favorite alywillow product. It smooths the rough spots on my face and I love the smell
These are the best skin care products I have ever found. I won’t use anything else. I use all the Alywillow products, but what can’t I do without? It’s got to be the eye cream. A friend asked me what I was doing for skin care, as I was actually glowing. I’m 62 years old. I ship Alywillow products to my daughter in Wales, UK. She loves them, too.
I would not venture outside of my house without Phoenix Spray! I have been using this for well over a year with AMAZING results. My skin didn't look this good in my 30s and I am well into my 50s. It smells clean, tightens my pores and works on varicose veins.....yes, varicose veins on my face. They are not completely gone yet but are greatly diminished. This is the best product I have ever purchased.