Seawillow Level 3 Spray Moisturizer
Inspired by the sea and the simplicity of island life, Seawillow Level 3 Moisturizer is a relaxing experience with a light touch. Just as the sea breezes wash your stress away, Seawillow helps restore emotional balance to your hormones - so you feel better. Designed for spas with it’s subtle hints of rosewood and citrus, it calms your mind and leaves your skin feeling extra soft, without leaving any residue.
Which skin types is this good for?
- Normal. If your skin is dry, try Seawillow in Level 4 or in Level 5.
Benefits of Level 3 Moisturizers:
- 8oz spray bottle.
- 6-8 hour moisturizing effect - to protect your skin.
- SPF of 8 - it’s just the natural benefit of these plants.
- Feels light like water - but doesn’t contain any water or alcohol. This is a pure plant recipe.
About the Seawillow Formula:
- Refreshing scents of citrus and rosewood.
- Helps relax the mind and body.
- Lessens hormone imbalances - the more you use, the better you’ll feel
- Reduces symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- Relieves stress - feel better with a more balanced and uplifted mood.
- Alleviate depression and anxiety
For Use on the Skin:
- Use on body, face, and hair, even intimate areas.
- Shake well and spray it into a clean palm. Then rub on.
- One spray is often enough for your entire arm. A little goes a long way.
- Use this product only at night - citrus is phototoxic and can cause sunburn.
- For an even more calming experience, wash with Seawillow Cleansers or enjoy Seawillow Spritzer throughout the day.
Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
Coconut oil, aloe vera gel, and essential oils (Seawillow Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. They are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed), and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Spraying directly onto your skin can cause over-spray onto your clothing or floors.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products; babies, pregnant women, nursing women and those with epileptic conditions should use products in our Elemental Line. See more here.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Love your Body - Love your Life - Love Alywillow
The level 3 moisturizer is the perfect weight for my skin. I use it after I wash my face and after I shower and it leaves my skin moistutized all day. It's worth the money because a little goes a long way so a bottle lasts a long time. I usually order the lavender scents but I tried the seawillow this time because of the therapeutic attributes of that specific scent. I just had a baby and was intrigued that it is hormone balancing and helps reduce stress and anxiety. I do feel it helps elevate my mood. I always feel happy after spraying it on. And it smells great!