Anti-aging vegan wash for face and body DRAGONFLY BAR CLEANSER feel better with less anxiety
Lift your spirit with the sweet scent of DRAGONFLY! This anti-aging vegan wash for face and body supports the rivers of your body and brightens your mood, allowing you to feel better with less anxiety.
Which skin types is this anti-aging vegan wash for face and body good for?
- All skin types.
Additional benefits of this anti-aging vegan wash for face and body:
- Solid 4.8 oz bar.
- No lye or sulfates.
- Safe for sensitive skin and intimate areas.
- Lasts about 1 month in the shower.
- FREE facial loofah with every bar - use as a drying pad and exfoliant.
- Use as a facial cleanser, shampoo, body wash and shaving cream.
- Gentle and pH balanced - won’t strip your skin or hair of oils.
About the Dragonfly Formula:
- Features a sweet scent, almost like baby powder.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-inflammatory properties gently reduce swelling. (Check out Minty Relief if you have severe swelling or pain).
- Relieves stress, reduces high blood pressure and uplifts your mood.
- Also supports the health of the digestive, nervous, respiratory, circulatory, reproductive, urinary and endocrine systems.
Using this anti-aging vegan wash for face and body on the skin:
- Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin.
- Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation.
- Firstly, use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin.
- Then place the cleanser on the loofah pad after each use to extend its life.
Washing and Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
- Lather on your skin for an extra-close shave - great for men and women.
- The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and further extends the life of your razor blade.
- Firstly, wet loofah with warm water.
- Secondly, run the soft side gently over your skin in circular motions.
- Thirdly, rinse your face and loofah with water.
- Finally, squeeze out excess water from the loofah. Then set the bar on it to dry.
Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), herbs for color, and essential oils (Dragonfly Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances and no synthetic colors. There are no sulfates, no parabens, and no phthalates. No paraffin, no gluten, and no propylene glycol. Free from alcohol and mineral oil. No DEA and no DEET. In fact, our products are free from all artificial ingredients. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, then you may be allergic to one or more of the plants in this product. Therefore, you should discontinue use and seek medical attention if needed. Also notify us - we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, then please review our ingredients list before use.
- If it gets into your eyes, then flush them with water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products - babies, pregnant women, nursing women and those with epilepsy should use products in our Elemental Line.
- In fact, our products have many great benefits! However, they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Finally, for the disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
Dragonfly is my "go to" bar cleanser whenever I come into contact with poison ivy and it's friends...oak and sumac. The fact that I love to be outdoors and in the woods, I tend to come in contact with them more often than not. In the past I would get a prescription and in some cases, get a shot...not fun. I have also tried all of the remedies found in the drug store and none come even close. Now thankfully I have found that I can greatly reduce the reaction I have as soon as I know I have touched the poison plant or after working in the yard (which for some reason poison ivy loves the flower beds) I shower with Dragonfly. There are times I do not know I touched it and later on in the day as I start to itch, I wash with dragonfly and the itching is reduced and the rash does not continue. I use level 3 Wildwood moisturizer as well in these encounters with the poisonous plants. This helps to greatly reduce the reaction I have to poison ivy. I think I would be lost without it as my first line of defense against the nasty plants that cause me to itch. As I read on the website, not all plants are good and the poisonous plants found in NC seem to find me. Thank you Drangonfly!!! Thank you AlyWillow!!!
This is my favorite bar, love the smell, love the feel, and lasts me for like a month!
I am in the 60+ category. I have used all types of products on my face - from many numerous companies. Every week I would see milia (tiny white bumps) on my face. I started using the dragonfly soap two weeks ago. I am in shock! I have a 10 x mirror. When I looked in the mirror yesterday, I realized I have not seen bumps on my face since I started using this product. My skin feels wonderful. I have one bar on the bathroom counter. And one in the shower. I am extremely pleased and will definitely stay with ALYWILLOW
I love the soap (dragon), but the soap has lost its great smell about a quarter way through, I still like the way it makes my skin feel and look. My wife loves the warrior soap, her face really glows when she uses it. We will order again! I will try the sage next time instead of the dragon.