BABY WILDWOOD Vegan Bar Cleanser
The Baby Wildwood formula smells slightly of lemongrass and geranium. It is specifically designed for calming eczema, cradle cap, and dry, bumpy, or itchy skin issues.
Which skin types is this good for?
- All skin types.
Benefits of Bar Cleansers:
- Solid 4.8 oz bar.
- Safe for sensitive skin and intimate areas.
- Lasts about 1 month in the shower.
- FREE facial loofah with every bar - use as a drying pad and exfoliant.
- Use as a facial cleanser, shampoo, body wash, and shaving cream.
- Gentle and pH balanced - won’t strip your skin or hair of oils.
About the Baby Wildwood Formula:
- Features the warm, crisp scents of lemongrass and geranium.
- Relieves eczema, cradle cap, and itchy skin.
- Supports your circulatory and nervous systems.
- Fights simple acne.
- Balances oil production.
- Reduces dandruff and other fungal issues.
- Elemental Grade - suitable for daily use for hypersensitive people, epileptics, and pregnant or nursing women.
For Use on the Skin:
- Use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin.
- Place the cleanser on the loofah pad after each use to extend its life.
Washing and Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
- Lather on your skin for an extra-close shave - great for men and women.
- The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade.
- Wet loofah with warm water.
- Run the soft side gently over your skin in circular motions.
- Rinse your face and loofah with water.
- Squeeze out excess water from the loofah and set the bar on it to dry.
Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), herbs for color and essential oils (Baby Wildwood Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol and no mineral oil. No DEA and no DEET. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, then you may be allergic to one or more of the plants in the formula. Therefore, your should discontinue use and seek medical attention (if needed). Notify us - we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If the product gets into your eyes, then flush them with water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products; babies, pregnant women, nursing women and those with epileptic conditions should use products in our Elemental Line. See more here.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Finally, for the disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Your Body - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow