Butterfly Bar Cleanser
The Butterfly Bar Cleanser is a 100% vegan cleanser made of therapeutic plants and is safe for the face, hair, and whole body. The solid 4.8 oz bar cleanser is naturally moisturizing and doesn't contain irritants like lye to dry out the skin or charcoal to throw off the skin's pH. Lather up in this therapeutic cleanser to unlock the benefits of the Butterfly formula.
“I have to tell you too, that I’m in love with your Butterfly formula! The smell makes me so happy and instantly puts me at ease! I don’t know what it is! I spritz it on before bed and sleep wonderfully all night! I would love to have it as my perfume! Thank you for the Butterfly Spritzer! Oh my gosh! I LOVE the smell!!! “ Amy Evans
The Butterfly Therapeutic Formula is an uplifting blend of 10 plants with mainly the soft, floral scent of jasmine and rosewood. This formula was designed to soothe your tired heart and liberate your lungs as you transition to a happier, more peaceful state of mind.
“I don’t know what kind of magic is in your soaps, but I’ve used natural soaps for years and yours is so much – different, BETTER! I use it on my whole body, my face and even my hair. This Wildwood Soap moisturizes my skin and I don’t even need lotions.” customer from Charlotte, NC.
These Therapeutic Grade products were designed for those who are seeking assistance with relieving congestion and inflammation, stabilizing hormonal imbalances, relieving anxiety and stress, creating a sense of peace, increasing happy hormones, and increasing optimism to improve gratitude and well-being.
The plants in this formula work to balance hormonal production in males and females and helps your body increase production of your happy hormones. It does not contain estrogen and can be enjoyed by either sex.
“I have been using Alywillow for 3 weeks and I love the way my skin feels. The soaps last so long and I can tell that my skin is softer and my pores are smaller. I am a customer for life!” L. Resnick, Spring Lake, NC
- General use: Use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin. Each cleanser comes with a free loofah that acts as a drying pad for it to sit on and can be used as an exfoliator (see below). Ensure the cleanser is on the loofah after use to extend its life. When used in the shower from head to toe every day, each bar will last about a month.
- Washing and Conditioning your Hair: The bio-ready nutrients in our products nourish your hair and scalp, increasing their health and EVERY ingredient is sourced from a plant! When you use Alywillow cleansers and moisturizers on your hair, the quality of your hair improves!... see more here.
- Shaving: Lather up with the bar cleanser for an extra-close shave. The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade. It is fantastic for both men and women!
- Exfoliating: Wet the loofah pad with warm water. There will be a soft side and a rough side. Run the soft side over the skin in circles VERY gently. Rinse your face and the loofah. Squeeze out the excess water from the loofah and set your cleanser on it to dry. Make sure to move both away from pooled water.
- Caution: Avoid the eyes. If an adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us. If you experience a negative reaction, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula.
Ingredients: Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), and herbs for color. There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. They are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Most of our products, including this one, are vegan.
Allergies: If you have allergies to any plants (including grasses, trees, and coconut), review our ingredients.
Babies, Pregnancy, and Nursing: Due to the concentration of therapeutic and organic essential oils in Alywillow products, babies, women who are nursing or pregnant, or may become pregnant, children under 7, and hypersensitive individuals should try out products in our Elemental Grade formulas for maximum safety. Individuals who experience seizures should try our Unscented products. Message us for more information!
“I love your products, especially the soap because my skin has never been softer!” Adreinne
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Happiness and Health: Although the effects of our products can be very powerful, the therapeutic effects are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Our happiness and health are affected by our overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances.
love your body - love your life - love your earth