Dragonfly Bar CleanserAlywillow
The Dragonfly Bar Cleanser is a 100% vegan cleanser made of therapeutic plants and is safe for the face, hair, and whole body. The solid 4.8 oz bar cleanser is naturally moisturizing and doesn't contain irritants like lye to dry out the skin or charcoal to throw off the skin's pH. Lather up in this therapeutic cleanser to unlock the benefits of the Dragonfly formula.
“The Dragonfly is absolutely amazing. I bought it for my mom and absolutely love how it makes my skin feel. Clean and soft. Now I have my own so I can stop stealing my mom’s. Will definitely purchase more products! Love this!” N. Mills, Raleigh, NC. Feb 11, 2017
Dragonfly is a sweet bouquet of 8 plants with the clean, floral scents of Amyris, Amber, and a variety of flowers. This Therapeutic formula is packed with plants designed to reduce high blood pressure, reduce the cellular damage that causes the signs of aging, and reduce swelling with natural anti-inflammatory properties whilst supporting the health of the digestive, nervous, respiratory, circulatory, reproductive, urinary, and endocrine systems.
In addition, this Therapeutic Grade formula was designed for those seeking assistance with calming the nerves of the body, lifting your mood, reducing cellular damage to reduce the signs of aging, lowering high blood pressure, reducing tension, and alleviating depression, anxiety, disappointment, and emotional instabilities.
“I love love love love love my Alywillow products!!!!! I won’t use anything else!” Jennifer (on Facebook)
- General use: Use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin. Each cleanser comes with a free loofah that acts as a drying pad for it to sit on and can be used as an exfoliator (see below). Ensure the cleanser is on the loofah after use to extend its life. When used in the shower from head to toe every day, each bar will last about a month.
- Washing and Conditioning your Hair: The bio-ready nutrients in our products nourish your hair and scalp, increasing their health and EVERY ingredient is sourced from a plant! When you use Alywillow cleansers and moisturizers on your hair, the quality of your hair improves!... see more here.
- Shaving: Lather up with the bar cleanser for an extra-close shave. The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade. It is fantastic for both men and women!
- Exfoliating: Wet the loofah pad with warm water. There will be a soft side and a rough side. Run the soft side over the skin in circles VERY gently. Rinse your face and the loofah. Squeeze out the excess water from the loofah and set your cleanser on it to dry. Make sure to move both away from pooled water.
- Caution: Avoid the eyes. If an adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us. If you experience a negative reaction, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula.
Ingredients: Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), and herbs for color. There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. They are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Most of our products, including this one, are vegan.
Allergies: If you have allergies to any plants (including grasses, trees, and coconut), review our ingredients.
Babies, Pregnancy, and Nursing: Due to the concentration of therapeutic and organic essential oils in Alywillow products, babies, women who are nursing or pregnant, or may become pregnant, children under 7, and hypersensitive individuals should try out products in our Elemental Grade formulas for maximum safety. Individuals who experience seizures should try our Unscented products. Message us for more information!
“I love your products, especially the soap because my skin has never been softer!” Adreinne
Happiness and Health: Although the effects of our products can be very powerful, the therapeutic effects are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Our happiness and health are affected by our overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
love yourself - love your life - love your earth