DRAGONFLY Upside-Down Liquid Cleanser
Take flight with DRAGONFLY! This anti-aging foam cleanser lifts your spirit and supports your body’s overall health.
Which skin types is this good for?
- All skin types.
Benefits of Upside-Down Cleansers:
- 8.5 oz bottle.
- Safe for sensitive skin and intimate areas.
- Lasts about 1 month in the shower.
- Use as a facial cleanser, shampoo, body wash, and shaving cream.
- Gentle and pH balanced - won’t strip your skin or hair of oils.
About the Dragonfly Formula:
- Features a sweet scent, almost like baby powder.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-inflammatory properties gently reduce swelling (Check out Minty Relief if you have severe swelling or pain).
- Relieves stress, reduces high blood pressure, and uplifts your mood.
- Supports the health of the digestive, nervous, respiratory, circulatory, reproductive, urinary, and endocrine systems.
For Use on the Skin:
- Flip the bottle upside-down one time to blend the pure plants inside.
- Press down the pump to deposit a thick, lush foam.
Washing and Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
- Lather on your skin for an extra-close shave - great for men and women.
- The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade.
Water, aloe vera, potassium olivate (a derivative of organic olive oil), potassium cocoate (derived from organic coconut oil), vegetable glycerin, potassium citrate (sourced from citrus and vegetables), coconut oil, and essential oils (Dragonfly Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products; babies, pregnant women, nursing women and those with epileptic conditions should use products in our Elemental Line.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
I use this one on my face before getting into the shower. I rub it in to dry skin, like you’re supposed to - until it sinks in, then hop in the shower and rinse off. I sometimes use it all over my body too...I like the anti-aging effects. Leaves my skin feeling really soft!
We are delighted to hear that your are enjoying our Dragonfly liquid cleanser, Ronni! A cool thing about our cleansers is that they can be used head to toe - see our 10 Steps to Healthy Skin blog to learn more: https://alywillow.com/pages/10-steps-to-healthy-skin