FEATHERAY Facial and Eye Creme - sample size
That amount you see on this stick is enough to cover half your face... The contents in this Sample Size bag is equal to about 10 grains of rice. It usually takes about 2 grains of rice to cover your face each day but this is often based on the quality of your skin and the size of your face. You should have enough for 3-5 days. This should let you know how it feels so you can make sure your skin isn't allergic to any of the plants. If you have rosacea or dry, damaged, and cracking skin - you should feel some relief. However, for long lasting anti-aging benefits and to restore the health of damaged skin, you should use it everyday. Just like our body needs nutrition everyday, your face needs nutrition every day too! Unless ordered with other items, this will be shipped in a small envelope and no extra shipping cost are required.
Follow the instructions on the Featheray page for proper use,
- Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin.
- Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation.
- Start by washing your hands and face with one of our moisturizing cleansers. There are 10 daily care choices (Sagerow, Warrior, Firefly, Lavender Fields, Butterfly, Seawillow, Wildwood, Lemon Laughs, Sweet Magic and Dragonfly).
- Use your favorite toner.
- Use FEATHERAY every morning and night - can be used on your eyes, face, neck, chest and hands.
- Measure it first!
- If you measure out an amount similar to a grain of rice, it will cover both eye areas.
- An amount the size of 2 grains of rice will cover your entire face. In this case, this jar would last about a year.
- The size of 3 grains of rice will cover your entire eye, face and neck region. In this case, this jar will last about 6-9 months.
- Apply it next!
- Apply to your ring finger, then melt it in between your ring fingers.
- Apply to your face by tapping it - this is more gentle than rubbing. Rubbing creates wrinkles!
- Apply to your eyelashes if you would like them to grow better.
- Remember to choose your favorite spritzer for a daily finishing touch.
- If you have sensitive skin, it is best to introduce only one new product every 1-2 weeks to ensure it is compatible with the skin.