LAVENDER FIELDS Vegan Bar Cleanser
Unwind and restore with LAVENDER FIELDS. This bar cleanser helps prepare your mind and body for restorative sleep while acting as a powerful agent for cellular repair.
Which skin types is this good for?
- All skin types.
Benefits of Bar Cleansers:
- Solid 4.8 oz bar.
- No lye or sulfates.
- Safe for sensitive skin and intimate areas.
- Lasts about 1 month in the shower.
- FREE facial loofah with every bar - use as a drying pad and exfoliant.
- Use as a facial cleanser, shampoo, body wash, and shaving cream.
- Gentle and pH balanced - won’t strip your skin or hair of oils.
About the Lavender Fields Formula:
- Features scents of frankincense, lavender, and marjoram.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Supports your glandular, digestive, and nervous systems.
- Relaxes your body and calms your mind - great for bedtime.
- Acts as a muscle relaxant.
For Use on the Skin:
Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin.
- Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation.
- Use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin.
- Place the cleanser on the loofah pad after each use to extend its life.
Washing and Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
- Lather on your skin for an extra-close shave - great for men and women.
- The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade.
- Wet loofah with warm water.
- Run the soft side gently over your skin in circular motions.
- Rinse your face and loofah with water.
- Squeeze out excess water from the loofah and set the bar on it to dry.
Ingredients: Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), herbs for color, and essential oils (Lavender Fields Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products; babies, pregnant women, nursing women and those with epileptic conditions should use products in our Elemental Line.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
The Alywillow soaps are very nice, my favorite soaps so far. I've been trying various scents. Recently purchased the lavender especially for use at night before bed.