Lavender Fields Bar SoapAlywillow
The Lavender Fields Bar Soap is a 100% vegan cleanser made of therapeutic plants and is safe for the face, hair, and whole body. The solid 4.8 oz bar soap is naturally moisturizing and doesn't contain irritants like lye to dry out the skin or charcoal to throw off the skin's pH. Lather up in this therapeutic soap to unlock the benefits of the Lavender Fields formula.
Lavender Fields is a calming, restorative blend of 9 plants with primarily the mixed scents of frankincense and lavender. Lavender's scent is often too overpowering when left by itself, so we created a balanced blend that mellows the Lavender's intensity in smell but not in therapeutic power. Almost everyone loves this scent. This Therapeutic formula was designed to calm the body and mind while supporting functions of the glandular, digestive, nervous, and cardiovascular systems.
“After using our favorite products of Lavender Fields and Warrior (formulas) in our shower and moisturizers, my husband and I feel better. Hard to describe BETTER! We love BETTER. Total new feeling for us!!!” T Forence, Raleigh, NC (Most people who enjoy the Lavender Fields Formula also enjoy the Warrior Formula) see more reviews here.
This formula was designed for those who are seeking assistance with repairing cellular damage to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, supporting healthy gland function, aiding in smooth digestion, relaxing the nerves and muscles, relieving anxiety, depression, and stress, and preparing the mind and body for more restorative sleep. Many people share how it makes them feel better.
Even though this formula can relax your muscles and calm your mind to enjoy better sleep, it doesn't make you drowsy. You are free to enjoy it morning and night! If you would like assistance with sleeping, check out the ISLAND RAIN in our Medicinal Collection.
“I have been using Alywillow for 3 weeks and I love the way my skin feels. The soaps last so long and I can tell that my skin is softer and my pores are smaller. I am a customer for life!” L. Resnick, Spring Lake, NC
- General use: Use your hands or the loofah to lather the soap directly onto the skin. Each soap comes with a free loofah that acts as a drying pad for the soap to sit on and can be used as an exfoliator. Ensure the soap is on the loofah after use to extend the life of your soap. When used in the shower from head-to-toe every day, each bar soap will last about a month in the shower.
- Washing and Conditioning your Hair: The bio-ready nutrients in our products nourish your hair and scalp, increasing their health and EVERY ingredient is sourced from a plant! When you use Alywillow cleansers and moisturizers on your hair, the quality of your hair improves!... see more here.
- Shaving: Lather up with the bar soap for an extra-close shave. The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade. It is fantastic for both men and women!
- Exfoliating: Wet the loofah pad with warm water. There will be a soft side and a rough side. Run the soft side over the skin in circles VERY gently. Rinse your face and the loofah. Squeeze out the excess water from the loofah and set your soap on it to dry. Make sure to move both away from pooled water.
- Caution: Avoid your eyes. Creating a tear proof requires the use of synthetic chemicals and we only use plants and minerals. If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
“I don’t know what kind of magic is in your soaps, but I’ve used natural soaps for years and yours is so much – different, BETTER! I use it on my whole body, my face and even my hair.... I don’t even need lotions.” customer from Charlotte, NC. see more reviews here.
Ingredients: Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), and herbs for color. Alywillow products are made without any synthetic chemicals, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colors and they are cruelty-free. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no synthetic fragrance, no synthetic color, no DEA, no DEET, no animal testing, and no other artificial ingredients. Most of our products, including this one, are vegan.
Allergies: If you have allergies to any plants (including grasses, trees, and coconut), review our ingredients.
Babies, Pregnancy, and Nursing: Due to the concentration of therapeutic and organic essential oils in Alywillow products, babies, women who are nursing or pregnant, or may become pregnant, children under 7, and hypersensitive individuals should try out products in our Elemental Grade formulas for maximum safety. For maximum safety, individuals who experience seizures should try our Unscented products. Message us for more information!
“I love your products, especially the soap because my skin has never been softer!” Adreinne
Happiness and Health: Although the effects of our products can be very powerful, the therapeutic effects are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Our happiness and health are affected by our overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Love Your Body - Love Your Life - Love Your Earth