Lemon Laughs Bar SoapAlywillow
Designed for those who are seeking assistance with calming and clearing simple acne, evening skin tone, lightening dark spots and scars, boosting immune function, combating bacterial and fungal issues, and reducing cellular damage in general. Our Lemon Laughs Bar Soap is a 100% vegan cleanser made of therapeutic plants and is safe for the face, hair, and whole body. The solid 4.8 oz bar soap is naturally moisturizing and doesn't contain irritants like lye to dry out the skin or charcoal to throw off the skin's pH. Lather up in this therapeutic soap to unlock the benefits of the Lemon Laughs formula.
Lemon Laughs is a brilliant blend of 8 plants with the crisp, clean scents of lemon and patchouli. This formula was designed to stimulate the body's defense against infection, encouraging the body to power-up the immune system to fight off bacterial or fungal issues such as simple acne. It is a great choice for its antibacterial properties and its ability to soothe inflammation, therefore preventing future acne and calming acne you may already have.
“Love Lemon Laughs! Helps with breakouts!” S. Barkley, Raleigh, NC. Feb 11, 2017
"I've been using lemon laughs for less than a month now and must say that it has been truly magical. My skin feels fantastic and the ingredients are safe, organic, and smell great. Definitely coming back for more." D Thomas (2018)
Each soap comes with a free loofah that acts as a drying pad for the soap to sit on and can be used as an exfoliator. Ensure the soap is on the loofah after use to extend the life of your soap even further. When used in the shower from head-to-toe every day, each bar soap will last about a month in the shower.
“Love these soaps! I stock up on them. Lemon Laughs is great for the face and for removing makeup.” Facebook review by L. Chester on March 22, 2017
- General use: Use your hands or the loofah to lather the soap directly onto the skin. Each soap comes with a free loofah that acts as a drying pad for the soap to sit on and can be used as an exfoliator. Ensure the soap is on the loofah after use to extend the life of your soap. When used in the shower from head-to-toe every day, each bar soap will last about a month in the shower.
- Washing and Conditioning your Hair: The bio-ready nutrients in our products nourish your hair and scalp, increasing their health and EVERY ingredient is sourced from a plant! When you use Alywillow cleansers and moisturizers on your hair, the quality of your hair improves!... see more here.
- Shaving: Lather up with the bar soap for an extra-close shave. The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade. It is fantastic for both men and women!
- Exfoliating: Wet the loofah pad with warm water. There will be a soft side and a rough side. Run the soft side over the skin in circles VERY gently. Rinse your face and the loofah. Squeeze out the excess water from the loofah and set your soap on it to dry. Make sure to move both away from pooled water.
- Caution: Avoid your eyes. Creating a tear proof requires the use of synthetic chemicals and we only use plants and minerals. If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
Ingredients: Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), and herbs for color. Alywillow products are made without any synthetic chemicals, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colors and they are cruelty-free. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no synthetic fragrance, no synthetic color, no DEA, no DEET, no animal testing, and no other artificial ingredients. Most of our products, including this one, are vegan. If you have allergies to any plants (including grasses, trees, and coconut), review our ingredients.
“I started with the Lemon Laughs bar soap. Washing my face twice a day with it. Within a week, I saw immense improvement. I had dry skin, acne, and red skin. I’ve tried Clearasil, Proactiv, and many other acne products on my face, nothing helped, if anything, it made my skin worse. This is the only product I’ve ever found that I’ve fallen in love with! I would definitely recommend this product to people!” K. Myer (Facebook Review) April 2016
Babies, Pregnancy, and Nursing: The Lemon Laughs Bar Soap can be used by the pregnant women in their second and third trimester. Due to the concentration of therapeutic and organic essential oils in Alywillow products, babies, women in their first trimester, children under 7, and hypersensitive individuals should try out products in our Elemental Grade formulas for maximum safety. For maximum safety, individuals who experience seizures should try our Unscented products. Message us for more information!
“I love your products, especially the soap because my skin has never been softer!” Adreinne
Happiness and Health: Although the effects of our products can be very powerful, the therapeutic effects are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Our happiness and health are affected by our overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances.
“My son used the Lemon Laughs and his acne went away. Within 3 weeks the acne was completely clear.” Michelle W.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
“I purchased Lemon Laughs on my first trip to Alywillow and am in love with it! It has helped with the sunspots and evenness of my skin tone. It smells amazing and makes me feel healthy and beautiful again! :)”. – K. McNeely
LOVE YOURSELF - LOVE YOUR LIFE - LOVE YOUR EARTH