PUMPKINIGHT Vegan Bar Cleanser - seasonal item - limited time
I got my hands on the best smelling pumpkin and turned it into soap (lye-free) and oh my goodness... it SMELLS FANTASTIC! I wish I could make millions of these - but it's a SEASONAL item, so once it's gone, it's gone! Our NEW "PUMPKINIGHT BAR CLEANSERs" are sure to delight your senses! Made of pure plants and REAL pumpkin (not a synthetic fragrance) plus a bit of the perfect spices so it smells just like a pumpkin pie. It's so new, we haven't gotten it out of the molds yet, but I will add some photos (to the listing) as soon as possible. We made it into our regular bar cleanser recipe - so you can use it on your face, full body, and even your hair!
SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED. We will keep making it as long as we have this pumpkin but once it is out, this item will be discontinued until next year.
Benefits of Bar Cleansers:
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Every bar includes a FREE loofah pad - for drying and exfoliation.
- Each formula has unique therapeutic benefits.
- Alternatively, choose the unscented for the simplest list of ingredients.
- Each bar cleanser lasts about 1 month in the shower (this varies by person).
- Lather up for an extra-smooth shave.
- Reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blades.
- Just one bar can replace your body wash, your shampoo, your facial cleanser, and shaving cream.
- No lye, no charcoal, no sulfates, no artificial ingredients, & no dangerous plants (like tea tree). If you have any allergy concerns, then refer to our list of ingredients.
- If using our bar cleansers for your hair, then learn about Natural Hair Care.
- They are extra gentle, they won't strip your skin or hair, and they are probably some of the safest and most moisturizing cleansers you have EVER used.
- Read our reviews to see the power and blessing of Alywillow products
Alywillow cleansers are 100% vegan and moisturizing with no harsh chemicals. Every ingredient is sourced from a plant - even the scents, colors, and preservatives. These plants offer bio-available vitamins your body, skin, and hair that are able to absorb better than synthetic vitamins. They nourish your skin and restore well-being to your body, as well as boosting collagen levels and improving your elasticity and overall complexion. They are safe for long term use on your face, full body, and hair - and they will not throw off your pH levels like lye, charcoal, and sugar scrubs.
Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), herbs for color, and essential oils. There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates and no paraffin. No gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol and no mineral oil. No DEA and no DEET. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. If you have allergies to any plants, then please review our ingredients list.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, then you may be allergic to one or more of the plants in this product. Therefore, you should discontinue use and seek medical attention if needed. Notify us so we can find a formula that is better for you. Also, if you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list before use.
- Our cleansers are not tear free. That requires synthetic ingredients. If the product gets into your eyes, then flush them with water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products - babies, pregnant women, nursing women and those with epilepsy should use products in our Elemental Line.
- In fact, our products have many great benefits! However, they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow