UNSCENTED Vegan Bar Cleanser
Safe. Simple. UNSCENTED. This bar cleanser is safe for everyone to use. There are no essential oils added, just simple plants, gentle enough even for newborn babies.
Which skin types is this good for?
- All skin types.
Benefits of Bar Cleansers:
- Solid 4.8 oz bar.
- No lye or sulfates.
- Safe for sensitive skin and intimate areas.
- Lasts about 1 month in the shower.
- FREE facial loofah with every bar - use as a drying pad and exfoliant.
- Use as a facial cleanser, shampoo, body wash, and shaving cream.
- Gentle and pH balanced - won’t strip your skin or hair of oils.
About the Unscented Formula:
- Extra gentle and safe for everyone.
- No essential oils - just safe, simple plants.
- Recommended for babies, children under 7, and pregnant or nursing women.
- Safe for those with epilepsy, hypersensitivity, and rosacea.
For Use on the Skin:
- Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin.
- Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation.
- Use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin.
- Place the cleanser on the loofah pad after each use to extend its life.
Washing and Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
- Lather on your skin for an extra-close shave - great for men and women.
- The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade.
- Wet loofah with warm water.
- Run the soft side gently over your skin in circular motions.
- Rinse your face and loofah with water.
- Squeeze out excess water from the loofah and set the bar on it to dry.
Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, and sorbitol (from berries). This product contains no essential oils. There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products; babies, pregnant women, nursing women, and those with epileptic conditions should use products in our Elemental Line.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
I stopped by the store at the mall twice on Black Friday in 2019 and gave in to buying the unscented bar of soup. THANK GOODNESS I DID. I am a redhead with extremely delicate and sensitive skin and I am amazed at how fast my skin felt brand new. I no longer had dry patches or random adult acne after about a week of using this. The greatest part is that I can use it to wash my hair AND my body. Genius and safe. Unfortunately I didn't get signed up for the newsletter and missed a really good coupon last weekend but I am now signed up and watching my email like a hawk so that I can buy several bars to last since I live out of town.
All I use is alywillow! The unscented bar is awesome on the face and my neck cause I have super sensitive skin especially on neck. Love all the formulas especially butterfly and firefly.
We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your products Brittany. Let us know if you are ever interested in trying some of the other facial products we offer - toners, moisturizers, spot treatments, and more. We do skin consultations over the phone and in-store so that we can find something that is gentle enough for your super sensitive skin :)