Unscented Bar Cleanser
This 100% vegan cleanser is made of organic plants and is safe for babies as well as your face, hair, and whole body. This elemental grade item is naturally moisturizing and doesn't contain irritants like lye to dry out the skin or charcoal to throw off the skin's pH. Designed for pregnant and nursing women, children of all ages, epileptics, babies, and everyone else! The solid 4.8 oz bar is rich in bio-ready, plant-sourced vitamins that will feel different from anything you have ever used!
"I was in a hurry in December I took a sample and was wowed! I have been a goat milk soap lover for ten years! I am now an Alywillow soap lover! Thank you for being so polite and helpful. Great product\Great Service! “C. Minton reviewed Alywillow on Facebook, January 21
Our Unscented products are made using only plants that naturally give off the lowest possible scents. Sensitive noses may smell the faint sweetness of coconut or Shea nut in our moisturizers, but most won’t smell anything at all!
“We have been enjoying these amazing products for years and we don’t use any other soap!” H. Rains, Google review May 31, 2017
- General use: Use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin. Each cleanser comes with a free loofah that acts as a drying pad for it to sit on and can be used as an exfoliator (see below). Ensure the cleanser is on the loofah after use to extend its life. When used in the shower from head to toe every day, each bar will last about a month.
- Washing and Conditioning your Hair: The bio-ready nutrients in our products nourish your hair and scalp, increasing their health and EVERY ingredient is sourced from a plant! When you use Alywillow cleansers and moisturizers on your hair, the quality of your hair improves!... see more here.
- Shaving: Lather up with the bar cleanser for an extra-close shave. The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade. It is fantastic for both men and women!
- Exfoliating: Wet the loofah pad with warm water. There will be a soft side and a rough side. Run the soft side over the skin in circles VERY gently. Rinse your face and the loofah. Squeeze out the excess water from the loofah and set your cleanser on it to dry. Make sure to move both away from pooled water.
- Caution: Avoid the eyes. Making a tear-free product requires synthetic chemicals, and we don't use those. Every ingredient is sourced from a plant, so our cleansers are not tear-free. If it gets in your eyes, rinse well.
“I love your products, especially the soap because my skin has never been softer!” Adreinne
Ingredients: Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), and herbs for color. There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. They are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Most of our products, including this one, are vegan.
“And I love the soap and spritzer I have bought so far! Best skin care I’ve had yet” – G. Laidlaw. April 2017
Happiness and Health: Although the effects of our products can be very powerful, the therapeutic effects are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Our happiness and health are affected by our overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
love your body - love your life - love your earth