WARRIOR Upside-Down Liquid Cleanser
The Warrior Upside-Down Liquid Cleanser is a liquid body wash and shampoo that requires a quick flip upside-down to mix up the pure plants inside. Simply pick up the 8.5 oz bottle while holding the foaming pump and flip once to shake the 100% vegan, nutrient-rich liquid. Then, simply press down to deposit a thick, lush foam into your palm that you can spread on your face, entire body, and even your hair! Like the bar soaps, these cleansers are naturally moisturizing and don't contain irritants like lye to dry out the skin or charcoal to throw off the skin's pH. Use this versatile cleanser to wash daily and unlock the benefits of the Warrior formula.
Formula: The Warrior Therapeutic Formula is a powerful blend of 9 plants with the warm, spicy scents of frankincense and clove. Is designed to help repair your skin at the cellular level. You will see your blemishes clear faster and a toning of your skin as it gently reduces toxins in your body, balancing your pH levels Warrior is a gentle, yet powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal formula that fights off microbial intruders while nourishing your skin with antioxidants.
Most people choose Warrior because they enjoy the soft scent of clove and frankincense. It is a 'PROTECTOR'! Designed to clear issues from the body and defend you against intruders. It naturally stimulates the lymphatic system to remove toxins, fights the symptoms of shingles, herpes, and can help clear other lesions. It protects your body with antimicrobial properties, repairs your skin which reduces the signs of aging, combats the itchiness and rash caused by psoriasis and eczema, and nourishes the body. Please see the following links for more information:
Eczema Be Gone:
Lasting Relief from Itchy Skin:
Soothing Rosacea with Alywillow:
“ I have been using the upside-down cleanser for nearly 6 months and I will continue to buy this product for as long as they continue to make it. It has changed my skin. Thank you Thank you!” Natalie T (read more reviews here)
- General Use: Pick up the bottle by holding the foaming pump and flip it on its head to shake up the pure plants inside. Then, just press down to deposit a thick foam.
- Washing and Conditioning your Hair: The bio-ready nutrients in our products nourish your hair and scalp, increasing their health and EVERY ingredient is sourced from a plant! When you use Alywillow cleansers and moisturizers on your hair, the quality of your hair improves!... see more here.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is a beast, but luckily we have a warrior. With consistent use of the Warrior formula, the symptoms of psoriasis can be greatly reduced. Old scars and damaged skin will begin to recover faster and the formula will help to prevent future scarring. While we cannot claim to eliminate psoriasis from the skin, you will experience fewer breakouts while using this formula and most customers can get their symptoms under control. Warrior tends to be successful at fighting psoriasis for about 3 months and then it's effectiveness wanes. Our customers usually switch to the Alywillow Wildwood soaps and moisturizer for about a month (it is helpful, just not as awesome as Warrior). After that month, switch back to Warrior and it will be effective again. For psoriasis, we recommend using a Warrior and Wildwood Bar Soaps or Upside-Down Cleansers and Level 3, 4, & 5 Moisturizers every day. In addition, Fortify or GoAway (Medicinal Grade products) can be used as a spot treatment. Read our reviews for more details.
- Eczema: If you have eczema, we recommend trying the Wildwood formula first. However, many customers have used Warrior and prefer it. Choose your favorite formula and be consistent for 6-12 months because eczema can move through the skin and enter periods of dormancy, only to return with a vengeance. Dormancy is when it is at its weakest, so keep fighting for best results! For eczema, we recommend using a Warrior Bar Soap or Upside-Down Cleanser and Warrior Level 3 or 4 Moisturizer every day for 6-12 months. In severe cases, Fortify or GoAway can be used as a spot treatment in addition to Warrior.
- Caution: Avoid the eyes. If an adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us. If you experience a negative reaction, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula.
Ingredients: Water, aloe vera, potassium olivate (a derivative of organic olive oil), potassium cocoate (derived from organic coconut oil), vegetable glycerin, potassium citrate (sourced from citrus and vegetables), coconut oil, and essential oils (Alywillow Formulas). Our products are made without any synthetic chemicals, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colors and are cruelty-free. Our products are made without any synthetic chemicals, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colors and are cruelty-free. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no synthetic fragrance, no synthetic color, no DEA, no DEET, no animal testing, and no other artificial ingredients. Most of our products, including this one, are vegan.
Allergies: If you have allergies to any plants (including grasses, trees, and coconut), review our ingredients.
Babies, Pregnancy, and Nursing: Due to the concentration of therapeutic and organic essential oils in Alywillow products, babies, women who are nursing or pregnant, or may become pregnant, children under 7, and hypersensitive individuals should try out products in our Elemental Grade formulas for maximum safety. For maximum safety, individuals who experience seizures should try our Unscented products. Message us for more information!
Happiness and Health: Although the effects of our products can be very powerful, the therapeutic effects are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Our happiness and health are affected by our overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
This is a great product. These upside down soaps are gentle and smell so fresh.
The only downside is the new container for this soap.
The website shows a foaming pump style container. I ordered mine thinking that was what I’d get, only to actually get a tall metal can. Very disappointing. It’s not as easy to use this can as is the original style container. I would not recommend this.
They need to update the website.
We have up-side-down Warrior on all of our sinks! Feels great and doesn’t dry out my hands. Long lasting, smells fabulous and fights germs without the chemicals. Love it!
I love the foam consistency of the liquid upside down cleanser, it feels so good on my skin and works well to wash away my make up. I chose warrior because of all of the benefits it provides. I will definitely buy it again and again.
I love all of these products. This cleanser takes it all off effortlessly!