WILDWOOD Vegan Bar Cleanser
Find balance and relief with WILDWOOD! This bar cleanser helps to correct imbalances that cause overproduction of oils, simple acne, eczema, and dandruff.
Which skin types is this good for?
- All skin types.
Benefits of Bar Cleansers:
- Solid 4.8 oz bar.
- No lye or sulfates.
- Safe for sensitive skin and intimate areas.
- Lasts about 1 month in the shower.
- FREE facial loofah with every bar - use as a drying pad and exfoliant.
- Use as a facial cleanser, shampoo, body wash, and shaving cream.
- Gentle and pH balanced - won’t strip your skin or hair of oils.
About the Wildwood Formula:
- Features the warm, crisp scents of lemongrass and geranium.
- Relieves eczema and itchy skin.
- Supports your circulatory and nervous systems.
- Fights simple acne.
- Balances oil production.
- Reduces dandruff and other fungal issues.
For Use on the Skin:
- Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin.
- Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation.
- Use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin.
- Place the cleanser on the loofah pad after each use to extend its life.
Washing and Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
- Lather on your skin for an extra-close shave - great for men and women.
- The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade.
- Wet loofah with warm water.
- Run the soft side gently over your skin in circular motions.
- Rinse your face and loofah with water.
- Squeeze out excess water from the loofah and set the bar on it to dry.
Ingredients: Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), herbs for color, and essential oils (Wildwood Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products; babies, pregnant women, nursing women, and those with epileptic conditions should use products in our Elemental Line.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
This is now my shampoo, face, and body wash all in one. My hair is becoming so much fuller and healthier- I don’t have to wash it every day like I did with many other products. My scalp also is benefiting- I’m not itching any longer.
I’ve also noticed I don’t need to apply my “rain drop” deodorant as much. My skin is so well balanced.
I had eczema as a child and I outgrew it. At 67, it returned; though it wasn't diagnosed 'til 8 months after symptoms. Below, my bout with eczema detailed:
10/2018 - itchy eyelid. Cream prescribed by eye doctor – no diagnosis. No resolve; itchiness & scaling moved to my eyebrows.
4/2019 - itchy, crusty scalp. Used MANY dandruff shampoos.
6/2019 – to doctor for rash on neck, not connecting it to my eyes or scalp problems. Doctor diagnosed eczema on eyelids, eyebrows, ear, neck & scalp. Eucerin prescribed. Used all non-allergenic soaps on body and in laundry.
7/2019 – Nurse practitioner recommended Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength. Alleviated scalp itching the best but scaling still present. Also tried Zyrtec on and off in case allergy related.
7/21/2019 – read reviews on Alywillow website referencing eczema. Consulted with Alywillow. Started washing my face and body solely with Wildwood formula.
Redness on eyes & neck cleared right up - skin peeled very slightly at temples & wrist the first couple days & NO itching on head or skin; & tearing of eyes immediately relieved & gone after 3 days. Stopped Zyrtec 4 days into using Alywillow.
8/2/2019 -Still no tearing of eyes. No itching on eyes, eyebrows, wrist, or scalp. Scalp normal.
Advised by Alywillow to use the Wildwood formula three months & then the Warrior formula three months. After that I could change formulas.
I use Matrix Biolage Leave-in Spray Conditioner & Free & Clear Soft Hold Hair Spray for Sensitive Skin. I got rid of all my other products.
2/8/2020 - Continue to use Alywillow products, the Wildwood formula. Eczema never returned from initial use of Alywillow products.
The Alywillow products’ results speak for themselves. I would like to also address the professionalism and knowledge of the sales people. They know their products and how to advise you and I will be a lifetime customer. Thank you so much for making th...
Great for getting rid of eczema.
It leathers good and skin feels clean A plus for me.
I've been using Wildwood for two months now! And OMG! It's been quite a shocker. Never thought I would get rid of the dandruff this fast. Used many shampoos and nothing ever work. Now this is some magical stuff. Love it! The natural smells that made me walk into the store and oh man i am glad i walked in!