Hippocrates described ELDERBERRIES as a "medicine chest" because of the wide array of health benefits they provide. They contain even more flavonoids than blueberries, cranberries, goji berries, and cranberries! Ancient Egyptians, Ancient Greeks, and Native Americans all utilize this natural remedy as plant medicine. Elderberries are shown to offer anti-inflammatory benefits, a high concentration of Vitamin A, and laxative and diuretic properties. The tea offers a plethora of anthocyanins, which are known to aid in reducing cold and flu symptoms.
Have you tried Alywillow products?
- For antioxidants & detoxing the body, try our Warrior cleansers & moisturizers.
- To relieve inflammation, try our Riverflow or Minty Relief products.
- For cold & flu viruses, try our Paradigm Massage and DisinfectNOW.
- Wondering what is best for you? Ask our team.
- Elderberry; Sambucus: Alywillow teas are organic and kosher.
- One Bag Contains: 1/2 cup (approx. 24 tsp) of loose tea to make 24 cups of tea.
- Use 1 cup of boiling water to 1 tsp herb.
- Steep for 5-10 minutes and strain well.
- Sweeten with a natural sweetener if desired.
- Drink hot or cold. This tea can be consumed every day.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
The best quality elderberries I've been able to find, I personally blend them with the hibiscus and a little sugar for my favorite simple tea blend of all time!
Thank you for your kind words, Anna. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our teas! If you are using them for their particular health benefits, feel free to schedule a FREE Consultation with us, we make 100% natural products with the same benefits and more: https://alywillow.com/collections/events-consultations/products/skin-consultations-free