Pregnant & Nursing
We think plants are incredible! Some plants feed your body nutrients and can help improve your daily life and some are powerful enough to fight resistant germs, clear problems from the body, put you to sleep, and slow down the signs of aging. However, some of them can damage the body if used too frequently, in large volumes, or in sensitive populations. For instance, many plants are too strong for babies or can trigger seizures in epileptics. For these reasons and more, Alywillow products are classified into three different grade levels: Elemental, Therapeutic, and Medicinal.
- 1st Trimester - This is your most sensitive time. You can use the following products everyday.
- WASH & MOISTURIZE with the Unscented products
- WASH with the Baby Cleansers
- Reduce Body odor with Raindrop Deodorant
- Protect against MOSQUITOES and other flying pest with Native Shield Bug Repellent,
- Alywillow Lip Care products
- 2nd & 3rd Trimester, and Nursing women - All of the ELEMENTAL products below are safe for pregnant women to use during their 2nd and 3rd trimesters and while nursing.
- Reduce the formation or scars of STRETCH MARKS with Level 4 or Level 5 moisturizers in Unscented, Warrior, or Lemon Laughs.
- Reduce PAIN AND INFLAMMATION with regular use of the Riverflow products
- Contact us if you'd like a custom FACIAL PROGRAM
- Try samples of our cleansers or get a 1/2 lb bag of samples to pass out to your pregnant and nursing friends.
More products: Many Alywillow products not listed here are safe for you to use if they are only used when needed. For instance, the Headache Inhaler, DisinfectNOW, and Fortify. However, never use the SAGEROW products as they are not safe for use during pregnancy.
Bottle Label Updates: When Alywillow products were first released, we did not have time to check for safety for use during pregnancy. So to be on the safe side, the labels on all Alywillow products were marked "avoid if pregnant". Since then, the research has been completed and we know the products below are safe for pregnant and nursing women to use on a regular basis. Many of them are safer than anything else you can find on the market. We are in the process of upgrading our bottles and a major label update will be done at that time to correct the labels. In the meantime, if you are using one of these products, please be assured that it is safe for use during your 2nd and 3rd trimester and while nursing. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Page 1 of 8