Peppermint may be the world's most familiar mint scent with its invigorating and rich history of lore, mystery, and love. It's used in Japan to increase productivity, approved in Germany for medical use, and is known for supporting the health of the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder, and bile ducts. It also helps to support healthy bowel function and can help reduce nausea for some, but it is mostly enjoyed for its delightful effect of energizing and refreshing the body, mind, and spirit. A favorite morning tea to start your day!
Have you tried Alywillow products?
- For digestive support, use Lavender Fields or Dragonfly products everyday to wash and moisturize.
- Need more energy? Try our Energy Boost Medicinal Inhaler or any of our Firefly products.
- Wondering what is best for you? Ask our team.
- Peppermint; Mentha x piperota L.: Alywillow teas are certified organic and kosher.
- One Bag Contains: 1 cup (approx. 48 tsp) of loose tea to make 48 cups of tea.
- Use 1 cup of very hot, but not boiling water to 1 tsp herb.
- Steep for only 3-5 minutes and strain well.
- Drink hot or cold.
- This tea can be consumed every day.
- Awareness: Mint teas are not advised for those suffering from acid reflux and Peppermint is not recommended for pregnant women (try Spearmint Tea instead).
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow