The classic red lip color of REDMOON LIPSTICK adds a shimmery hue to accentuate your natural lip color and bring life to your lips. It’s a perfect match for almost everyone! Also try it on your cheeks or eyes, and everyone will think you’re wearing makeup.
Benefits of Alywillow Lipsticks:
- Vegetarian and never tested on animals.
- Free of synthetic chemicals.
- Made with our lip balm base (plant-sourced and full of bioavailable vitamins).
- Glides on smoothly.
- Hydrating and nourishing formula means no more dry lips.
- No Bugs! Most companies use ground-up red beetles to color their lipsticks - not us. Our vibrant colors are only made from minerals and plants.
- SPF of 8-10 (this is just a natural benefit of these plants).
Ingredients: Organic cold pressed coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic shea butter, argan oil, sunflower oil, apricot oil, and minerals. These ingredients protect your lips from nature, by nature, to ensure they stay soft, smooth, and kissable all year long. There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. They are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed), and notify us, we may be able to help. If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- At Alywillow, we never compromise quality. However, our products are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
I purchased the Redmoon lipstick a few weeks ago and have used it everyday since then. It doesn’t feel heavy, sticky, goopy, or dry like some other lipsticks. It’s slightly sheer with just enough coverage and is very moisturizing. I was a little worried about the shimmer - I’m not a shimmer-lipstick kind of person - but it’s so subtle that it’s barely noticeable. So, I say it’s the perfect lipstick! I’m looking forward to trying Orchid and Cardinal next!