If you wish to experience a more vibrant life, full of energy and joy, it’s important to realize that how you move your body, what you put on the outside of your body, and what you consume really does affect your overall well-being. This is especially important for your Digestive system were making healthy food choices, eating the proper amounts, and eating at optimal intervals all play a part in the health of your digestive system.
Follow these 8 Steps for a More Vibrant Life to help with things such as acid reflux, nutrient absorption, less constipation with more regular bowel movements, healthy eating habits, and so much more.
- Washing and moisturizing in Lavender Fields products will help support your digestive system daily - bringing it more stability and health.
- Remember to drink 8 ounces of water every 3 hours and let 70% of the food you consume be vegetables (raw, sautéed, or lighted roasted).
- Always eating your proteins and starches separately, since these require different pH levels in the stomach to digest them. You want to make digestion easy.
- Drink too much Mullein Tea and you will release everything all at once, so one cup a day is enough.
- The sour taste of Hibiscus Tea is pleasantly tangy for many and naturally helps aid in elimination.
Lavender Buds Tea at night as it’s well known for it’s sedative effect.
Rosehip Tea has high levels of Vitamin C and antioxidants that are considered helpful in reducing allergies, reducing indigestion, and reducing constipation.
Elderberry Tea is high in flavonoids and will downlaod lots of dense nutrition while relieving constipation.
- Drinking Lemon Verbena Tea can help you lose weight where drinking
Sage Leaf Tea and Dandelion Root Tea may boost your appetite.
Lavender Buds Tea helps to improve overall uptake by the digestive tract, soothing indigestion.
Lemon Verbena Tea is known to improve digestive issues.
- Drink Peppermint Tea to support digestive health.
Spearmint Tea helps soothe nausea and indigestion.
- Washing and moisturizing with Lavender Fields, Dragonfly, and/or Firefly products daily will help improve the function of your digestive system. Our Dragonfly products help improve digestive health. The mineral content in
- Drinking Dandelion Root Tea is known to help support healthier liver function. BURDOCK ROOT TEA helps reduce stress on the liver. It also contains a significant level of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Drink moderately. GOLDENSEAL TEA also supports liver and kidney function.
Spearmint Tea tastes great and has been widely used to reduce nausea.
Peppermint Tea helps support healthy bowel function and can reduce nausea in some people.
Drinking LEMON VERBENA HERBAL TEA every day can ease your issues related to chronic acid reflux and it tastes great too! It can make you a little sleepy, so use it at night to help you relax.
For best results... follow the advice listed above in 8 Steps for a More Vibrant Life.
Herbals Teas - If possible, incorporate herbal teas daily into your morning, afternoon, and evening rituals. The uplifting and fragrant Lemon Verbena Tea is known to help with weight reduction. Drinking Sage Leaf Tea once a day can aid in weight loss and also reduce blood sugar. Burdock Root Tea boosts collagen to help firm the skin.
Be a Warrior: Just washing and moisturizing in Warrior will help your cardiovascular, immune, and nervous systems function better - this can help you feel better, increase energy levels, while reducing reduce strain on the body.It doesn't help you lose weight directly, but you'll move easier and more movement can help shed pounds.
Lavender Fields: Washing and moisturizing with Lavender Fields items feed your body nutrients every day that support the health of your digestive system.
Reduce Stress: If your stress levels are high, try some of our formulas that help boost the production of happy hormones - like Sweet Magic and Butterfly.
Tighten your Skin: If you are losing a lot of weight at once, make sure you are washing and moisturizing with Warrior products as they can help your skin stay tight and tone. All of the anti-aging products will work great!