Oil reducing vegan wash WILDWOOD BAR CLEANSER is a gentle and clearing wash for smoother looking skin
Find balance and relief with WILDWOOD! This oil reducing vegan wash helps to correct imbalances that cause overproduction of oils, simple acne, eczema, and dandruff. A truly gentle and clearing wash for smoother looking skin. Also helps relieve fungal issues.
Which skin types is this oil reducing vegan wash good for?
- Suitable for all skin types.
Benefits of this gentle and clearing wash:
- Solid 4.8 oz bar.
- No lye or sulfates.
- Safe for sensitive skin and intimate areas.
- Lasts about 1 month in the shower.
- FREE facial loofah with every bar - use it as a drying pad and for exfoliation.
- Use as a facial cleanser, shampoo, body wash, and shaving cream.
- Gentle and pH balanced - won’t strip your skin or hair of oils.
About the Wildwood oil reducing vegan wash:
- Warm, crisp scent of lemongrass and geranium.
- Relieves eczema and itchy skin.
- Supports your circulatory and nervous systems.
- Fights simple acne.
- Balances oil production.
- Reduces dandruff and other fungal issues.
Using this oil reducing vegan wash:
- Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin before use.
- Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation if you have any questions..
- Firstly, use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin.
- Secondly, place the cleanser on the loofah pad after each use to extend its life.
Washing and conditioning your hair:
- See our natural hair care guide before use.
- Lather on your skin for an extra-close shave - great for men and women.
- Also, the vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade.
- Firstly, wet loofah with warm water.
- Secondly, run the soft side gently over your skin in circular motions. Be gentle as a feather! Dry skin - exfoliate once a week. Normal skin - once every 2 weeks. Oily skin - once a month.
- Thirdly, rinse your face and loofah with water.
- Finally, squeeze out excess water from the loofah and then set the bar on it to dry. Additionally, keep them both away from pooled water.
Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), herbs for color, and essential oils (Wildwood Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, and no synthetic colors. There are no sulfates, no parabens and phthalates. No paraffin, no gluten and no propylene glycol. Free from alcohol and mineral oil. No DEA and no DEET. In fact, our products are free from all artificial ingredients. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, then you may be allergic to one or more of the plants in the product. Therefore, you should discontinue use and seek medical attention if needed. Also, notify us - we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, then please review our ingredients list before use.
- If it gets into your eyes, then flush them with water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products - babies, pregnant women, nursing women, and those with epilepsy should use products in our Elemental Line.
- In fact, our products have many great benefits! However, they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Finally, for the disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
I contacted AlyWillow back in November. I use their products exclusively, and love them. I had a problem with dry skin on my face. They recommended that I use Wildwood as I might have contracted an irritant. Well, after using Wildwood on my face for several weeks, my skin is back to normal. There have never been better products, thanks again!!
We are so delighted to hear that our Wildwood Cleanser has helped you, Denise! Check out our blogs to see more ways that our products can help: https://alywillow.com/blogs/behindthewillowwithaly
This is now my shampoo, face, and body wash all in one. My hair is becoming so much fuller and healthier- I don’t have to wash it every day like I did with many other products. My scalp also is benefiting- I’m not itching any longer.
I’ve also noticed I don’t need to apply my “rain drop” deodorant as much. My skin is so well balanced.
It's so wonderful to hear how much you are benefitting from our Wildwood Cleanser, Amy! Check out our Go Natural Hair Care guide to see more ways that our products can help keep your hair and scalp happy & healthy - https://alywillow.com/pages/natural-hair-care
I had eczema as a child and I outgrew it. At 67, it returned; though it wasn't diagnosed 'til 8 months after symptoms. Below, my bout with eczema detailed:
10/2018 - itchy eyelid. Cream prescribed by eye doctor – no diagnosis. No resolve; itchiness & scaling moved to my eyebrows.
4/2019 - itchy, crusty scalp. Used MANY dandruff shampoos.
6/2019 – to doctor for rash on neck, not connecting it to my eyes or scalp problems. Doctor diagnosed eczema on eyelids, eyebrows, ear, neck & scalp. Eucerin prescribed. Used all non-allergenic soaps on body and in laundry.
7/2019 – Nurse practitioner recommended Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength. Alleviated scalp itching the best but scaling still present. Also tried Zyrtec on and off in case allergy related.
7/21/2019 – read reviews on Alywillow website referencing eczema. Consulted with Alywillow. Started washing my face and body solely with Wildwood formula.
Redness on eyes & neck cleared right up - skin peeled very slightly at temples & wrist the first couple days & NO itching on head or skin; & tearing of eyes immediately relieved & gone after 3 days. Stopped Zyrtec 4 days into using Alywillow.
8/2/2019 -Still no tearing of eyes. No itching on eyes, eyebrows, wrist, or scalp. Scalp normal.
Advised by Alywillow to use the Wildwood formula three months & then the Warrior formula three months. After that I could change formulas.
I use Matrix Biolage Leave-in Spray Conditioner & Free & Clear Soft Hold Hair Spray for Sensitive Skin. I got rid of all my other products.
2/8/2020 - Continue to use Alywillow products, the Wildwood formula. Eczema never returned from initial use of Alywillow products.
The Alywillow products’ results speak for themselves. I would like to also address the professionalism and knowledge of the sales people. They know their products and how to advise you and I will be a lifetime customer. Thank you so much for making th...
What a history you have had battling your eczema! Thank you so much for believing in our products and consulting with us to figure out what would work best for you. We are so happy that you received the results that you were looking for and we are grateful for you sharing your experience with us. We have an amazing team behind Alywillow and we greatly appreciate your kind words <3
Great for getting rid of eczema.
It leathers good and skin feels clean A plus for me.