BABY LAVENDER FIELDS BAR
Baby Lavender Fields is Elemental Grade and made with the safest plants. It has such a light scent you may not be able to smell it, but it was specifically designed for calming, relaxing, and stabilizing your baby's mood.
Which skin types is this good for?
- All skin types.
Benefits of Bar Cleansers:
- Solid 4.8 oz bar.
- Safe for sensitive skin and intimate areas.
- Lasts about 1 month in the shower.
- FREE facial loofah with every bar - use as a drying pad and exfoliant.
- Use as a facial cleanser, shampoo, body wash, and shaving cream.
- Gentle and pH balanced - won’t strip your skin or hair of oils.
About the Baby Lavender Fields Formula:
- Features scents of frankincense, lavender, and marjoram.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Supports your glandular, digestive, and nervous systems.
- Relaxes your body and calms your mind - great for bedtime.
- Acts as a muscle relaxant.
- Elemental Grade - suitable for daily use for hypersensitive people, epileptics, and pregnant or nursing women.
For Use on the Skin:
- Firstly, use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin.
- Then, place the cleanser on the loofah pad after each use to extend its life.
Washing and Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
- Lather on your skin for an extra-close shave - great for men and women.
- The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade.
- Wet loofah with warm water.
- Run the soft side gently over your skin in circular motions.
- Rinse your face and loofah with water.
- Squeeze out excess water from the loofah and set the bar on it to dry.
This small piece is just large enough to last 1-3 days. when used from head to toe. It is a great way to try this amazing cleanser. You can also use it as a travel size cleanser. It will be shipped in a regular envelope and no extra postage is required.
Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), herbs for color, and essential oils (Baby Lavender Fields Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one or more of the plants in this product. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed), and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, then please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, then flush them with water.
- Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Finally, for the isclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Your Body - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow