Bee Balm Leaf & Flower Dried Herb has an analgesic compound known to relieve pain and antioxidant properties to help protect the cells. Its carminative properties can aid in digestion, reduce flatulence, and reduce bloating. Bee Balm is antifungal and contains polyphenols that fight harmful bacteria. Bee Balm is traditionally used as a great wound compress for relieving pain, reducing bleeding, and preventing infection. It was also historically used for colds, flu, sore throat, thyroid conditions, asthma, and colic.
We love growing Bee Balm. It is an incredible flower and highly medicinal tea (flowers and leaves) that has been used by Native Americans for hundreds of years (or more).
Have you tried Alywillow products?
- For digestive support, use Lavender Fields or Dragonfly products everyday to wash and moisturize.
- To relieve pain & inflammation, try our Riverflow or Minty Relief products.
- For antioxidants & detoxing the body, try our Warrior cleansers & moisturizers.
- To reduce the symptoms of cold & flu viruses, try our Paradigm Massage.
- Wondering what is best for you? Ask our team.
Bee Balm Details:
Bee Balm; Monarda didyma: Grown without any chemicals and hand-picked at the perfect time! Alywillow teas are organic and kosher.
One Bag Contains: 1 cup (approx. 48 tsp) of loose tea to make 48 cups of tea.
- Use 1 cup of very hot, but not boiling water to 1 tsp herb.
- Steep for only 3-5 minutes and strain well.
- Sweeten with a natural sweetener if desired.
- Enjoy Bee Balm hot or cold. This tea can be consumed every day.
Ask our team: Wondering what is best for you? Just ask us!
- Healthy Life: Our products offer many great benefits, yet they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Shifting colors, scents, and textures: Our products are made from plants and plants vary from one harvest to the next. This may cause a variation in color, scent, or texture in our products. It is completely normal and expected from Truly Natural Products.
- Cruelty-free and Dog Friendly: We create over 150 VEGAN products from plants and minerals. They are 100% natural and contain no synthetic chemicals. We don’t test them on animals, but you can review our Dog and Pet information to understand more how your pets can benefit from using Alywillow products.
- Pregnant & Nursing women: Avoid this product. Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube for more information and skincare tips.
- Coupons: Sign up at the bottom of this page to receive our monthly newsletter for updates & coupons.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
- USA: We make over 150 products, right here in the USA, using only plants and minerals.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Your Earth - Love Alywillow