|Dandelion Root Dried Herb is believed to help support healthier liver functions and may improve digestion, increase urination, and improve appetite. Dandelion Root has been studied for its cancer-fighting potential and its ability to lower blood sugar levels, which may benefit diabetics. Dandelion has been traditionally used as a coffee substitute as the compounds in the root stimulate digestion and can act as a mild laxative.
Have you tried Alywillow products?
- For digestive support, use Lavender Fields or Dragonfly products everyday to wash and moisturize.
- For those who are battling cancer, we recommend washing and moisturizing with Warrior daily.
- Wondering what is best for you? Ask our team.
Dandelion; Taraxacum: Alywillow teas are organic and kosher.
One Bag Contains: 1/2 cup (approx. 24 tsp) of loose tea to make 24 cups of tea.
- Use 1 cup of boiling water to 1 tsp herb.
- Steep for only 10-15 minutes and strain well.
- Sweeten with a natural sweetener if desired.
- Drink hot or cold. This tea can be consumed every day.
Awareness: Avoid drinking dandelion if using diuretics or taking prescription medication. Consult your doctor before drinking this tea.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow