GoAway Medicinal Plant SerumAlywillow
GoAway was designed specifically to help lessen the symptoms of MRSA (Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus). Our customers also rave about it helping clear painful blemishes, calm itchiness related to psoriasis patches and other rashes, and even shrink boils and strange bumps. When you receive your GoAway Medicinal Plant Serum, you will also receive a flyer with instructions explaining how to use this strong and natural fighter!
'Alywillow's GoAway Medicinal Plant Serum' is not made of soothing plants, like the gentle plants we use in our moisturizers and soaps. This complex formula contains plants known to attack many forms of bacteria and fungi and we refer to them as killer plants because of their effectiveness. When applying to your skin, only use it on the areas of concern (bites, bumps, etc...) and not on your healthy skin. GoAway comes in a .5 fl oz or 15 mL bottles that contain approximately 300 drops and is made of therapeutic grade essential oils.
- Only apply to problem areas and use only as needed, as directed, and sparingly. You can apply it directly to a spot of concern (MRSA, acne, strange bumps, psoriasis).
- For an internal infection: dilute GoAway into 1 tsp of carrier oil (or Alywillow moisturizer) and apply externally.
- Ages 17+ should use 4 drops to 1 tsp carrier oil.
- Ages 7-16 should use 2 drops to 1 tsp carrier oil.
- Ages 0-6 should use 1 drop to 1 tsp carrier oil.
- For MRSA: Place a drop of the GoAway Plant Serum directly onto the area of concern or onto a cotton swab and rub generously on the MRSA spot. Apply once every 6 hours until no longer needed. We also recommend bathing and moisturizing in the Warrior Therapeutic soaps and moisturizers to help prevent future outbreaks. Remember MRSA is easily spread by contact, so keep it covered until it clears up.
- For Strange Bumps, Boils, Acne, Psoriasis, and Fungal Issues: It is best to apply GoAway directly onto the area and immediately following that application, cover it with a thin layer of one of Alywillow's moisturizers or a carrier oil (olive oil, coconut oil, sunflower oil, etc.).
- Caution: Do not use this product when you are wet, moist, or sweating. If it burns, apply a thin layer of an Alywillow moisturizer or a carrier oil (coconut oil, olive oil, etc...) over the area (do not use water). Avoid your eye area. DO NOT consume. For external use only. If an adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us (we'd like to know, we might be able to help). This product is made or pure plants. If you experience a negative reaction, you are probably allergic to one of the plants in the formula.
- Your safety is very important to us, so if you have questions, please call us! If you have medical concerns, speak to your doctor.
Ingredients: Alywillow's Therapeutic Plant Formulas are made from a combination of therapeutic grade essential oils and a small amount of sunflower oil to help with the application. There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors and they are cruelty-free. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no synthetic fragrance, no synthetic color, no DEA, no DEET, no animal testing, and no other artificial ingredients. Most of our products, including this one, are vegan.
Allergies: If you have allergies to any plants (including grasses, trees, and coconut is a plant too), review our ingredients and contact us.
Babies, Pregnancy, and Nursing: You are able to use this product for children, as well as pregnant and nursing women as long as it is needed and for no more than 2 weeks.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Happiness and Health: Although the effects of our products can be very powerful, the therapeutic effects are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Our happiness and health are affected by our overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances.
LOVE YOUR BODY - LOVE YOUR LIFE - LOVE YOUR EARTH