Helichrysum Flower Dried Herb
HELICHRYSUM is a golden ceremonial tea that is referred to as 'the dreaming tea' as it may induce vivid dreams. It is best known for its anti-aging and sedative properties. Drinking it nightly may also help to reduce allergenic issues. It has diuretic properties that may cause an increase in urination and reduction in water retention. It can also benefit those with minor digestive issues, gallbladder disorders, rheumatism, and ulcers.
Have you tried Alywillow products?
- For trouble sleeping, try our Island Rain Medicinal Spray or any of our Lavender Fields products.
- We also have many anti-aging products that will improve the health of your skin, making it feel better and look younger!
- For digestive support, use Lavender Fields or Dragonfly products everyday to wash and moisturize.
- Wondering what is best for you? Ask our team.
- Helichrysum; Helichrysum spp.: Alywillow teas are organic and kosher.
- One Bag Contains: 1 cup (approx. 48 tsp) of loose tea to make 48 cups of tea.
- Use 1 cup of very hot, but not boiling water to 1-2 tsp herb.
- Steep for only 3-5 minutes and strain well. If desired, sweeten with a natural sweetener.
- Drink hot or cold. This tea can be consumed every day.
- Awareness: Avoid if pregnant or nursing. Helichrysum has sedative effects - do not drink and drive.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Life Our Earth - Love Alywillow