MINTY RELIEF Medicinal Spritzer
Alleviate congestion with MINTY RELIEF! This breathable, medicinal spritzer supports your lungs and offers relief for respiratory and sinus issues.
Benefits of Spritzers:
- 8oz bottle.
- Fine mist spray.
- Safe to inhale.
About the Minty Relief Formula:
- Reduces pain and swelling in the sinuses.
- Relieves nasal congestion.
- Supports the respiratory system.
- Boosts energy levels.
- Lessens scalp pain when used topically.
- Shake the bottle well, close your eyes, mist your face, and inhale deeply.
- Try our Eucalyptus Inhaler if you require something stronger.
Scalp Pain Relief:
- Shake the bottle well, spray directly onto the scalp or into your cupped hands, and massage into the area of pain. Repeat as needed.
- For muscle pain, try one of our Minty Relief Moisturizers.
Purified water and essential oils (Minty Relief Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products; babies, pregnant women, nursing women and those with epileptic conditions should use products in our Elemental Line.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow