The smoky gray shade of SMOKE LIPSTICK adds a cool, mysterious color to your lips. Try it if you’re feeling adventurous! Smoke can even be used for contouring purposes and on the roots of dark hair to temporarily darken the grays.
Benefits of Alywillow Lipsticks:
- Vegetarian and never tested on animals.
- Free of synthetic chemicals.
- Made with our lip balm base (plant-sourced and full of bioavailable vitamins).
- Glides on smoothly.
- Hydrating and nourishing formula means no more dry lips.
- No Bugs! Our vibrant colors are only made from minerals and plants.
- SPF of 8-10 (this is just a natural benefit of these plants).
Ingredients: Organic cold pressed coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic shea butter, argan oil, sunflower oil, apricot oil, and minerals. There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. They are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed), and notify us, we may be able to help.
- Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
I love this shade as an eyeshadow. I use the other lipsticks interchangeably between lips and cheeks (red moon, cardinal) but this one looks great with blue eyes (alchemy works nicely on eyelids too).
We are delighted to hear that your are enjoying our lipsticks, V! Our 100% natural lipsticks are eye safe and it's wonderful to hear that you get so many different uses from them.