FEATHERAY FACE AND EYE CREAM gentle anti aging crème is a firming and lifting crème
Benefits of FEATHERAY FACE AND EYE CREAM:
- Now in a larger size for the same price! 1.7oz compared to 1oz.
- Using this is like getting a daily facelift!
- Boosts collagen and elastin, uplifting sagging skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Safely kills harmful microorganisms.
- Contains humectants to keep your skin hydrated for 10-12 hours.
- Tightens and tones the skin. Reduces puffiness and doesn't clog pores.
- Promotes better circulation.
- Contains antioxidants to fight wrinkles and delay aging.
- Repairs damage caused by rosacea while also soothing your skin.
Daily care with FEATHERAY FACE AND EYE CREAM:
- Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin.
- Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation.
- First, wash your hands and face - use one of our moisturizing bar or liquid cleansers.
- Then, use your favorite toner.
- Use it every morning and night. Use on your eyes, face, neck, chest, and hands.
- First, measure it:
- Measure out an amount the size of a grain of rice. This will cover both of your eyes.
- An amount the size of 2 grains of rice will cover your face. In this case, this jar will last for about a year.
- The size of 3 grains of rice will cover your eyes, face and neck. In this case, this jar will last for about 6-9 months.
- Next, apply it:
- Firstly, apply it to your ring finger. Then, melt it in-between your ring fingers.
- Secondly, apply it to your face by tapping it. This more gentle than rubbing, as rubbing creates wrinkles!
- Finally, apply it to your eyelashes. This helps them grow better.
- Also, remember to choose your favorite spritzer for a daily finishing touch.
- If you have sensitive skin, then it is best to introduce just one new product every 1-2 weeks. This is to ensure the products are compatible with your skin.
Virgin organic cold-pressed sunflower oil, cold-pressed cherry kernel oil, organic fractionated coconut oil, organic shea nut butter, organic non-GMO beeswax. organic cold-pressed hemp, and virgin organic cold-pressed rosehip oil, steam distilled carrot seed oil, steam-distilled white lotus (nelumbo nucifera) essential oil, organic honey, steam-distilled galbanum, wild harvested camu camu berry extract, organic manioc root, organic acerola berry extract, organic amla berry extract, organic buckwheat berry sprouts, organic blueberry, organic raspberry, organic cranberry, organic cherry, organic rosehip fruit, organic lemon peel, organic blackberry extract, and organic turmeric. Also contains natural minerals for color. There are no sulfates, no parabens or phthalates. No paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol and no alcohol. No mineral oil, and no DEA. Free from all artificial ingredients. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, then you may be allergic to one or more of the plants in the product. Therefore, you should discontinue use and seek medical attention, if needed. Notify us, as we may be able to help. Also, if you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- In fact, our products have many great benefits! However, they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness is affected by your life choices.
- Finally, for the disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
I have just purchased my 3rd jar of Featheray. Absolutely amazing. Even using twice a day it lasts a LONG time! I do NOT have the eyes of an almost 59 year old! And it is thanks to this eye cream. 😍😍😍 Love it! I am also a Phoenix and Warrior user as well. You guys are the best.
Thank you for your kind words, Kerri. It's great to hear that you are loving Featheray and seeing such wonderful results! Did you know that you can also use it on your face and neck?
Featheray does so much good feeding our skin, just look at the ingredients!
My upper lids are heavy, one more than the other and one of the benefits is a noticeable lifted difference.
And Wrinkles...wherever they are on the face, neck, décolleté.... the look of the skin... the way they gather and create ripples that appearance is refreshed and smooth and they disappear
We’re feeding our skin such good things 💖
I’ve used Featheray in conjunction with our Cleansers, Toners Spritzers and Moisturizers and at 60 am constantly in awe that Alywillow delivers products that offer so many benefits...some we can see, some we feel and contribute to improving my / our state of well being .
I’m honored to Represent Alywillow and All We Offer!
We are so happy to hear how much you love our Featheray cream, Sharon! Thank you so much for your kind words. It's great to hear how much it has helped you improve your skin!
Along with all the other wonderful products, I highly recommend this fabulous eye cream. I especially love the natural ingredients. It’s so natural that my cat loves to eat it. But I have to keep it from him or he’ll eat the whole jar!!
We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying our products, Sharon! We are proud to say that our products are 100% natural with no synthetics. Hopefully your cat saves a little for you :)
This eye treatment is wonderful! It glides on around the eyes(I use around my mouth too) and feels nice. Use very little as recommended!
We're so happy that you love Featheray, Christie! You can use it on your whole face if you wish - just use about the size of 2 grains of rice. It provides so many nutrients and anti-oxidants that are wonderful for your skin!
Yes the face/eye cream is great. With thin, aged skin, I can see a difference. Even though I was applying it incorrectly, which I will change in the morning! I love that my skin feels more moist.
Thank you for the introduction to skin care, I guess it is never too late!!?
We are so happy that you are enjoying Featheray, Carol! It's absolutely never too late to start a skincare routine, especially with natural products that make your skin happy and healthy!