GYPSYSUN SPRAY for sunburn
Inspired by the sea, GYPSYSUN is like a refreshing wave that relieves the heat of the summer sun as well as the cold, piercing winds of winter. It repairs damaged skin at a cellular level and speeds up recovery from sun and wind damage.
Benefits of GypsySun:
- 4oz glass bottle.
- Repairs skin at a cellular level.
- Reduces the sun’s aging effects.
- Relieves the pain of sunburn and windburn.
- Absorbs quickly into your skin for fast relief.
Directions for Use:
Distilled water, aloe vera, coconut oil, organic rosehip oil, organic cold-pressed hemp oil, and essential oils (GypsySun formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed), and notify us, we may be able to help. If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with cold full fat milk or vegetable oil to dilute.
- Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
This is my third bottle of Gypsy Sun. I’ve used it religiously for the past two NC summers, and it has been a God-send for my skin. My husband burns all the time being out in the yard doing work around our pool, and he swears by this product too. A few spritzes go quite a long way. Between the two of us, one bottle typically lasts all summer. I recently got a bad sunburn in Jamaica, and this healed me up in about a day. I even use it preventatively after a day in the sun. Seriously, what are you waiting for?!
We are so happy to hear that you have been getting so much relief with GypsySun, Trish! Check out this blog post to see more ways that Alywillow can help you in the summer months: https://alywillowinsider.com/2020/06/03/summer-is-better-with-alywillow/
I have light, sunburn-prone skin and this product works better than any other moisturizer or aloe product I've used to heal occasional mild sunburn. Any redness or even slightly over-exposed, warm-feeling skin are healed very quickly and my skin feels fully healed and even radiant within a day or two. I absolutely love this product.
It's great to hear how much GypsySun has been helping you, Laura! You can also use Warrior Moisturizers in addition to GypsySun to help reduce any redness or scarring.
I used it on a cooking burn and it stopped the pain while healing my skin. No medicine smell. Love this product!
We're so glad you found relief from your burn with GypsySun, Angela! You could also use a Warrior moisturizer on the burn, it'll help with any redness or scarring and help prevent infection.