Our customers rave about GOAWAY reducing the symptoms of staph infections (including MRSA), boils, psoriasis, and strange bumps. Almost every Alywillow product is designed to nurture your body, but not GoAway. It's a complex formula of antibacterial and anti-fungal plants with chemical compositions that attack many forms of bacteria and fungi. These "killer plants" are great at getting rid of the things we put them on. Please do not apply GoAway to healthy skin and always follow the directions.
Benefits of GoAway:
- Powerful: Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Fights Staph infections of the skin, including MRSA.
Relieves the itch cause by dermatitis, itchy skin issues. Washing everyday with Warrior and Wildwood can also help with these.
Reduces the symptoms of Psoriasis - although our Starbright Psoriasis Relief Set is ideal and contains GoAway Plant Serum as one of the ingredients.
Cystic Acne: It reduces cystic acne when used in combination with our other facial products. Specifically, Warrior or Sagerow Cleaners, Balance Toner, and GoAway (as a spot treatment), Level 1-5 as a moisturizer (depending on your type of skin - oily, normal, or combination)
- Strange bumps. Often, just washing with Warrior and Lemon Laughs formulas will clear these up, but if not, give GoAway a try. You may be pleasantly surprised.
- Reduces boils. Washing with Warrior is also known to help with these.
Size: 0.5oz glass bottle - contains about 300 drops.
- We are here to help. This is different from anything you have used before. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Check out our reviews to see the power of GoAway.
Directions for Use:
- Be gentle with yourself: Always use a Elemental or Therapeutic product first if they are able to provide relief. Ask us and we can guide you to a more gentle option for you to try before using GoAway.
- Do not mix with water. Do not apply to wet or moist skin and do not wet the skin for 10-15 minutes after application.
- Application: This is a spot treatment. Use a cotton swab to apply directly onto the area of concern. Do not put it on your finger or your healthy skin.
Avoid the Burn: Always cover it with a thin layer of an Alywillow moisturizer or a carrier oil (e.g. sunflower oil). If you do not do this, you may feel a burning sensation after a few minutes. It will stop if you apply a carrier oil.
Reapply: Reapply to the area of concern every 6 hours until no longer needed.
- Continued health: Wash and moisturize daily with our Warrior products to help improve your skin’s health.
Organic sunflower oil and a combination of therapeutic grade essential oils (GoAway Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. If an adverse reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed), and notify us, we may be able to help. If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- Do not mix with water. Do not use this product when your skin is wet or if you are sweating. If it burns, cover with a thin layer of an Alywillow moisturizer or a carrier oil (e.g. sunflower oil).
- Avoid your eyes. If it gets into your eyes, flush with cold full fat milk or vegetable oil to dilute.
Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
Healthy Lifestyle: Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
See more: Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
- Made in the USA.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Your Earth - Love Alywillow