Lemongrass Dried Herb
LEMONGRASS has a bright lemony scent that offers an uplifting feeling, gently reducing fatigue and anxiety. It also boosts your metabolism and is powerful in fighting antibiotic-resistant issues. Traditionally, it has been used to help maintain cholesterol levels, cellular health and support your nervous system. It has a balancing effect on your immune system and is an aromatic storehouse of vitamins and minerals (vitamin A, B, C, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, manganese, copper, and iron).
Have you tried Alywillow products?
- For immune and nervous system support, wash and moisturize with Warrior products daily.
- Feeling fatigued? Try our Energy Boost Medicinal Inhaler or any of our Firefly products.
- For an uplifting boost when you're stressed, try our Sweet Magic products or our Stress Relief Medicinal Inhaler.
- Wondering what is best for you? Ask our team.
- Lemongrass; Cymbopogon: Alywillow teas are certified organic and kosher.
- One Bag Contains: 1 cup (approx. 48 tsp) of loose tea to make 48 cups of tea.
- Use 1 cup of boiling water to 1 tsp herb.
- Steep for only 10-15 minutes and strain well.
- Sweeten with a natural sweetener as desired.
- Drink hot or cold. This tea can be consumed every day.
- Awareness: Lemongrass is excellent for people with diabetes, however, if you are on diabetic medication you should discuss this with your doctor before using lemongrass. It's also best to avoid Lemongrass tea if you are pregnant or lactating.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow