Native Shield Bug Repellent
Repel bugs naturally with NATIVE SHIELD! This repellant protects you against biting insects and relieves itchy bug bites. It is so safe you can even inhale it.
Benefits of Native Shield:
- 8oz spray bottle.
- All-natural, DEET-free formula. So safe that you can breathe it in!
- Relieves the itching and pain of bug bites.
- Creates a protective barrier against biting insects.
- Crisp, fresh scent of vinegar that disappears fast.
- Easy to apply.
- Not for ticks - use Fortify instead.
Read our blog post called ‘Conquering Summer Mosquitos’ to discover how Aliya, founder of Alywillow, developed Native Shield.
Directions for use:
- Shake the bottle thoroughly and spray into a cupped hand.
- Rub the product onto the skin. Misting on directly will result in over-spray and will decrease the effectiveness of the product.
- Spray on your skin, hair, clothing, and shoes to create a barrier to help protect from biting insects.
- For pets, apply the product to a handkerchief first and then tie that around the animal.
Ingredients: Witchhazel, apple cider vinegar, water, aloe vera, coconut oil and essential oils (Native Shield Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Due to the concentration of essential oils in our products; babies, pregnant women, nursing women and those with epileptic conditions should use products in our Elemental Line.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
I use Native Shield when I walk in the evenings. It keeps the bugs away so I can enjoy my walk!
I really love this stuff. I have to apply it every thirty minutes or so, not because it doesn't work, but because I'm a mosquito magnet. I apply on all my bites, and it really does stop the itching. Last September, my daughter came down with mild chickenpox, and this repellent was the only thing that soothed and stop her itching. Love it!!
Thank you for your feedback, H! It's great to hear that our Native Shield has helped you and your daughter. Wildwood products are also great for itchy skin relief. We also recommend using our anti-viral Warrior products to relieve the symptoms of chickenpox, since it is a form of the herpes virus.
Used this for the first time this weekend. My husband came in from working in the yard and mentioned he was being bitten by horse flies. Sprayed this on him and no more bites!
I’m in Raleigh NC on vacation and happened to run into the Alywillow shop. Staying out a bit in the country and bugs (are) an issue, so I tried their new bug repellant - NATIVE SHIELD - Ah-maze-ing!!!! Works like a charm for hours and hours… Smells good when sprayed and then the scent dissipates. Soothes any itchy existing bites as well!! All natural… can pat on my face even! win-win!!!!