NATIVE SHIELD Bug Repellent
Repel bugs naturally with NATIVE SHIELD! This repellant protects you against biting insects and relieves itchy bug bites. It is a DEET-free formula (we just don't need it), plus, Native Shield is so safe you can inhale it (although you probably don't want to) and it's also safe for pregnant women and babies!
Benefits of Native Shield:
- Safe & Natural: It's made of a complex formulas of plants offering natural chemicals that repel mosquitoes. Native Shield even soothes itchy skin issues so those with eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis will enjoy it.
- Scent: At first, there is a crisp, fresh scent of vinegar, but that disappears fast. After about 2-3 minutes, you can be covered from head to toe, and no one will smell it on you.
- Before or After the bite: If applied after the bite, it relieves the itching, pain, swelling, and scarring from mosquito bites. If applied in advance, it creates a protective barrier against biting insects. This usually repels mosquitoes, horseflies, houseflies and no-see-ums for a few hours. Reapply more often if you are sweating.
- Guaranteed to be Effective: Simply spraying onto your skin isn't enough. You must rub it on for it to work. It works on about 95% of people, but the body chemistry of everyone isn't compatible. If you are using it according to the directions and Native Shield doesn't protect you from mosquitoes, simply contact us for a refund.
Does it work on Ticks too? It is not designed to repel ticks, but you can add 20 drops of Fortify to your Native Shield bottle for that sweet little enhancement.
- Get the summer set: Check out the Summer Survival Set
- More info: Read ‘Conquering Summer Mosquitos’ to discover how Aliya, founder of Alywillow, developed Native Shield.
Directions for use:
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Spray into a cupped hand.
- Rub the product onto the skin. Rubbing is required for it to activate in the skin.
- Spray on your hair, clothing, and shoes to create a barrier to help protect from biting insects. For dogs, apply the product to a handkerchief first and then tie that around the animal.
Alcohol-free witch-hazel, apple cider vinegar, water, aloe vera, sunflower oil and essential oils (Native Shield Formula). This is a NUT-FREE product. There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help. If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
Avoid your eyes: This is not a tear-free cleanser as that requires synthetic chemicals that we do not use. If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
Healthy Life: Our products offer many great benefits, yet they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
- Made in the USA.
I’m 7 and picked blueberries yesterday. It was fun till I stepped on an ant hill!
Miss Sharon had her bug spray (Native Shiel) with her and it got rid of the pain. today there are no marks from all the bites.
I love Alywillow even more than before💞
It's great to hear that Native Shield was able to give you relief from your ant bites! Thanks for letting us know. :-)
In Florida there’s heather, humidity and bugs!
Mosquitoes and NoSeeUms are the worst
This product is amazing , I am outside working all day and have no more concerns!
Thank you Sharon Jones and Alywillow!
We're glad to hear that Native Shield is protecting you against the bugs, Gerhard. Check out Fortify or Disinfect Now if you need protection from ticks!
I use Native Shield when I walk in the evenings. It keeps the bugs away so I can enjoy my walk!
We're so happy to hear you are enjoying our Native Shield, Carol! Check out our informative blog on how Native Shield was created https://alywillow.com/blogs/behindthewillowwithaly/native-shield-stops-the-irritation-swelling-and-scarring-of-mosquito-bites-and-fast
I really love this stuff. I have to apply it every thirty minutes or so, not because it doesn't work, but because I'm a mosquito magnet. I apply on all my bites, and it really does stop the itching. Last September, my daughter came down with mild chickenpox, and this repellent was the only thing that soothed and stop her itching. Love it!!
<p>Thank you for your feedback, H! It's great to hear that our Native Shield has helped you and your daughter. Wildwood products are also great for itchy skin relief. We also recommend using our anti-viral Warrior products to relieve the symptoms of chickenpox, since it is a form of the herpes virus.</p>
Used this for the first time this weekend. My husband came in from working in the yard and mentioned he was being bitten by horse flies. Sprayed this on him and no more bites!
Great to hear that our Native Shield is helping with those bug bites, Joan! It's very effective on most biting insects, but check out Fortify or Disinfect Now if he ever needs to repel ticks :)