Wildwood Level 3 Spray Moisturizer
This vegan moisturizer goes on light and feels more like water, although it doesn't contain any added water. It is made 100% of plants and if you like a moisturizer that leaves your skin soft with no residue, this is the right level for you! Our moisturizers do not block your pores and your skin gets healthier as they draw moisturize into your skin for 6-8 hours. This light base is incredibly effective and rich in bio-ready, plant-sourced vitamins that will feel different from anything you have ever used!
- For normal skin
- 6-8 hours of protection
- Feels light, like water, but keeps your skin soft and protected
- Full body use - face, body, and hair
- Natural SPF-8
“Delightful, so amazing! Love these products, the quality is phenomenal, really works for eczema. And the smell, so yummy. I feel like I am at the SPA!” Amanda-Kate, May 9, 2017, Etsy Review for Wildwood products.
Designed for your face, whole body, and hair, the 8 oz spray bottle of the Level 3 moisturizer makes application a breeze. Shake the bottle and add one squirt of this concentrated moisturizer to your palm. This is typically enough for a whole forearm. These plants are known to provide a natural SPF of 8 and help protect your skin for an average of 6 to 8 hours.
Most people choose Wildwood products for their crisp scent of lemongrass and geranium, yet this therapeutic formula was designed to gently but assuredly tackle imbalances of the skin helping to reduce skin blemishes, balance the production of skin oils, and reduce itchy skin and itchy scalp issues. Those with itchy or oily skin will enjoy the balancing effect, and you can use these products on our face, full body, and hair.
“I tried your Wildwood products for a strange rash I had between my legs. After about 2 weeks, it cleared up. Terrific product! I will always use. Thank you.” Robert M., Cary, NC
- For Use on the Skin: Thoroughly shake the bottle and spray it into a clean palm. Rub the product into the skin. Avoid spraying directly onto the skin as that can cause slippery floors and wasted product.
- Washing and Conditioning your Hair: The bio-ready nutrients in our products nourish your hair and scalp, increasing their health and EVERY ingredient is sourced from a plant! When you use Alywillow cleansers and moisturizers on your hair, the quality of your hair improves!... see more here.
- Caution: Do not get it in your eyes. If an adverse reaction occurs on your skin, discontinue use. You may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. If you let us know, we may be able to help.
- Itchy Skin Issues: Wildwood helps relieve itching very quickly, however, fungal skin issues can become dormant and wait to reappear again. It normally takes 6 months of continued use to help prevent the fungus from coming back. Dormancy is when they are at their weakest, so keep fighting them for best results!
- Use Wildwood Bar Soap or Upside-Down Cleanser for washing
- Use Wildwood Level 3 or 4 Moisturizer on the whole body every day for 6-12 months.
- In severe cases, Fortify or GoAway (Medicinal Grade products) can be applied to the itchy areas.
Please see the following links for more information:
Eczema Be Gone:
Lasting Relief from Itchy Skin:
Ingredients: Coconut oil, aloe vera gel, and essential oils (Alywillow Formulas). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. They are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Most of our products, including this one, are vegan.
Allergies: If you have allergies to any plants (including grasses, trees, and coconut), review our ingredients.
“I’ve suffered from eczema for the past 4 years and I’ve spent too much money on products that offered little or no relief. The Alywillow Wildwood is the best thing, besides my wife, to happen in my life. The change and repair were within a few days and I’m a witness to its effectiveness.” Tim Hall, Zebulon, NN
Happiness and Health: Although the effects of our products can be very powerful, the therapeutic effects are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Our happiness and health are affected by our overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
love your body - love your life - love your earth
I am a tried and true user, and believed of these products. Wildwood is my go to for this eczema and itchy skin! I admit that I have given it away more than used it in the past and boy did I pay for it!
In addition to washing with Dragonfly after coming in contact with the wicked three poisonous plants, poison ivy, oak and sumac, I use Wildwood level 3 moisturizer to fight off the effect these plants have on me. In the past I would get a prescription and in some cases, get a shot...not fun. I have also tried all of the remedies found in the drug store and none come even close. Now thankfully I have found that I can greatly reduce the reaction I have as soon as I know I have touched the poison plant or after working in the yard (which for some reason poison ivy loves the flower beds) I shower with Dragonfly. There are times I do not know I touched it and later on in the day as I start to itch, I wash with Dragonfly and then I use level 3 Wildwood. The itching is reduced and the rash does not continue. This helps to greatly reduce the reaction I have to poison ivy. I think I would be lost without Wildwood against the nasty plants that cause me to itch. As I read on the website, not all plants are good and the poisonous plants found in NC seem to find me. Thank you Wildwood!!! Thank you AlyWillow!!!
I am on my third spray bottle of this (and it lasts a long time). I use it on my face every morning and it soaks in and helps minimize greasiness and just makes my skin look better! I also use it as deodorant. I don’t like using anything with ingredients that are not natural so that is a huge plus as well... what we put on our skin gets absorbed right into our bodies so I stay as natural as I can.