Medicinal Inhalers - Set of 5
Five inhalers with medicinal benefits to calm your headaches, help you breath better, increase energy levels, calm stress, improve your focus & clarity. These formulas are fabulous for all ages. Children can hold them under their nose and most adults can insert them into each nostril for powerful benefits.
- “I have a family history of migraines and have multiple issues with them over the years. I tried the headache inhaler and within 5 minutes my migraine was gone. I have been able to avoid a migraine by catching it early. GREAT PRODUCT!!!” Jerry Floyd Jr., South Hill, VA (2018)
- “I bought the “Sweet Magic” Soap today and I LOVE it! Also bought lip balms, inhalers, and a couple sprays! Great Quality & all plant-based! You will not be disappointed!” Alexandria Yurcisin, Facebook review (2016)
- “I recently bought the Warrior Therapeutic Spray Moisturizers (Level 3) for my arm that had severe sun damage and scarring. After a few weeks, I noticed the scarring was less visible and my arm looked healthy and “normal”. I also bought the Headache Relief Inhaler to help with severe migraines. It is a life-saver and miracle worker.” Thank you.” A. Hetes, Raleigh NC
- "I use the headache relief inhaler for headaches but I also use it for my sinuses. It clears my sinus headaches really quick and works wonderfully for my migraines." Melissa Edwards, Thomasville, NC
- “Wow – these headache inhalers really work! I keep one in my wallet at all times.” A. Barnhardt, Raleigh, NC (2017)
- “When I first wake up in the morning and I’m stuffy – I use my eucalyptus Inhaler up each nostril and it seems to clear my sinuses to where I can blow and I’m ready to go – feeling fresh! I don’t even have to use my prescription allergy spray.” Micki P., Wilson, NC
- “Today I battled a migraine and your headache inhaler was life-saving! Also for the first time in my life this spring so far I’ve not had to have any allergy medication or albuterol inhalers.I’ve been using your inhalers only!!!” – J. Andrade
- “I recently purchased the headache inhaler to try something new for my frequent migraines. The first time I used it, was astonished how instantaneously my headache dissipated. I highly recommend it to any suffering from headaches.” K. Chesebro, Syracuse, NY (2016)
Ingredients: specific ingredients are listed on each product label, and as with all Alywillow products there are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. They are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. Most of our products, including these, are vegan. If you experience a negative reaction you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. If you have allergies to any plants (including grasses, trees, aloe, coffee, and coconut), review our full list of ingredients.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Happiness and Health: Although the effects of our products can be very powerful, the therapeutic effects are not enough to restore your health and joy on their own. Our happiness and health are affected by our overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances.
love your body - love your life - love your earth