Burdock Root Dried Herb
Burdock Root Dried Herb contains a significant level of antioxidants, as well as Vitamin B, folate, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, calcium, and iron. It is traditionally used as a tea to purify the blood, detox the body, and reduce stress on the liver, lymphatic systems, and the kidneys. It promotes heart health, boosts collagen, and improves breathing that is impeded by cold, flu, or general congestion.
Have you tried Alywillow products?
- For antioxidants & detoxing the body, try our Warrior cleansers & moisturizers.
- We also have many anti-aging products that will improve the health of your skin, making it feel better and look younger!
- For respiratory issues & congestion, try our Firefly formula, Breathe Inhaler or Eucalyptus Inhaler.
- For cold & flu viruses, try our Paradigm Massage and DisinfectNOW.
- Wondering what is best for you? Ask our team.
- Burdock Root; Arctium lappa: Alywillow teas are organic and kosher
- One Bag Contains: Approx. 24 tsp of loose tea, to make roughly 24 cups of tea.
Use 1 cup of boiling water to 1 tsp herb and steep for at least 15 minutes.
Drink hot or cold.
For the best benefits, we recommend low to moderate consumption of this tea. One cup a day is enough.
Avoid if pregnant or nursing.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
Exactly what I desired and so much better than the burdock root I've had in the past.
Thanks for your feedback! So happy you're enjoying your herbal tea. :)