Hibiscus Flower Dried Herb
The deep-red herb is enjoyed by many for maintaining body temperature, supporting heart and upper respiratory health, alleviating constipation, promoting proper circulation, and several recent studies have validated its use for supporting normal blood pressure maintenance. Grown in Mexico, but originating from Angola, HIBISCUS tea is a pleasant tasting, sour tea that is used all over the world for various health benefits.
Have you tried Alywillow products?
- Our Warrior and Wildwood products can help to improve circulation.
- Need blood pressure support? Wash and moisturize with Dragonfly products daily.
- For upper respiratory issues, try our Firefly products during the day, and our Butterfly products or Eucalyptus Medicinal Inhaler anytime.
- Wondering what is best for you? Ask our team.
- Hibiscus; Hibiscus sabdariffa: Alywillow teas are certified organic and kosher.
- One Bag Contains: 1 cup (approx. 48 tsp) of loose tea to make 48 cups of tea.
- Use 1 cup of very hot, but not boiling water to 1 tsp herb.
- Steep for 5-10 minutes and strain well. Sweeten with a natural sweetener if desired.
- Drink hot or cold.
- Awareness: Hibiscus is occasionally intercropped with peanuts.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow