Just for Fall! MADE WITH REAL PUMPKINS and available for a limited time!
Also, check out the Pumpkin Spice Gift Set We've tried to make enough for the season, but when they are sold out, they are gone until next year.
BENEFITS of our Bar Cleansers:
- Safe and gentle: Nourishing, gentle, and pH balanced, so it won’t strip your skin or hair of oils. Great to use on your body, face, and hair. There is no alcohol or synthetic ingredients, so your skin is refreshed with every use. It is also gentle enough for feminine hygiene and sensitive skin.
- All skin types & Versatile: All skin types will enjoy this cleanser. Use as a facial cleanser, shampoo, body wash, and shaving cream. This restores your skin naturally - a daily wash for skin that looks and feels healthier and doesn’t leave a buildup.
- Size & Long-lasting: 5oz solid bar cleanser. When used every day from head to toe, it usually lasts about a month in the shower. Enjoy a FREE facial loofah with every bar - use as a drying pad (to help your bar last long) and exfoliant (to keep your skin smooth).
- Pure plants & Sulfate Free: There is no lye, no sulfates, no charcoal, and no synthetic ingredients. It is non-toxic, 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and is made of from pure plants. We use over 200 organic, therapeutic, and medicinal plants and minerals - and that's all.
Washing / Shampooing / Shaving:
- Wash and Rinse: Yes, your skin will feel softer when washing with our cleansers, but please remember to rinse them off. They are not designed to stay on your skin or hair and should always be rinsed off.
- Absorption: Use your hands to lather the bar cleanser directly onto your skin. Each bar cleanser comes with a free loofah!This acts as a drying pad for the bar and an exfoliator for your skin (see below). Place the cleanser on the loofah after each use to extend its life. When used in the shower from head to toe every day, each bar cleanser will last about one month. Allowing the cleanser to set on your skin for 30 seconds or more gives your body time to absorb more of the nutrients. This is an essential in reducing the size of large pores and blackheads.
- Face: Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation so we can match your skin to the best products… and follow our 10 Steps to Healthy Skin
- Washing and Conditioning your Hair: The bio-ready nutrients in our products nourish your hair and scalp, therefore increasing their health. EVERY ingredient is sourced from a plant! When you use Alywillow cleansers and moisturizers on your hair, the quality of your hair improves! See our natural hair care guide.
- Shaving: Lather up with the bar cleanser for an extra-close shave. The vegetable glycerin base of the cleanser reduces razor burn and as a result extends the life of your razor blade. It is fantastic for both men and women!
Exfoliating vs Polishing your skin:
Instead of scrubbing your skin, think of exfoliation as polishing your skin. Your goal is to remove the old, dead, dried skin - not to damage your new, fresh skin. So, be gentle, like a feather. Too much exfoliation can cause micro-abrasions in your skin, damaging it on a cellular level and causing it to be more prone to acne, bacteria, and general degradation which can lead to premature aging.
- Directions: Wet loofah with warm water. Run the soft side gently over your skin in circular motions. Then, rinse your face and loofah with water. Squeeze out excess water from the loofah and set the bar on it to dry. If your skin is 'oily, combination, or normal' - exfoliate 1x a month. If your skin is dry, exfoliate 1x a week.
Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), herbs for color, and essential oils. There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates and no paraffin. No gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol and no mineral oil. No DEA and no DEET. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. If you have allergies to any plants, then please review our ingredients list.
- Ask our team: Wondering what is best for you? Just ask us!
- THIS IS NOT TEAR-FREE. Synthetic ingredients are required to make a tear-free cleanser and we do not use synthetic ingredients. If it gets into your eyes, flush with water or full fat milk.
- External use only. Do not consume.
- Healthy Life: Our products offer many great benefits, yet they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Shifting colors, scents, and textures: Our products are made from plants and plants vary from one harvest to the next. This may cause a variation in color, scent, or texture in our products. It is completely normal and expected from Truly Natural Products.
- Cruelty-free and Dog Friendly: We create over 150 VEGAN products from plants and minerals. They are 100% natural and contain no synthetic chemicals. We don’t test them on animals, but you can review our Dog and Pet information to understand more how your pets can benefit from using Alywillow products.
- Pregnant & Nursing women: Avoid this product. Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube for more information and skincare tips.
- Coupons: Sign up at the bottom of this page to receive our monthly newsletter for updates & coupons.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
USA: We make over 150 products, right here in the USA, using only plants and minerals.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Your Earth - Love Alywillow
If you love pumpkin, you need this in your life! It is so heavenly. It makes me want to be in the shower longer, so I can continue to smell this awesome soap. You'll love it! The soap bar lasts a long time, and the UDC cleanser does also. I have a tip for you on the UDC. You don't need a full pump to wash your hands at the sink. Your soap will last a lot longer if you're not using a full pump at the sink. This is such a great product! I love Alywillow!
Thank you for sharing your experience with the pumpkin soap and UDC cleanser from Alywillow! Your tip on the UDC cleanser is helpful. It's great to know that you don't need a full pump to effectively wash your hands at the sink. This will definitely help extend the life of the product. We'll be offering this product again in the Fall.