Rosehip Dried Herb
ROSEHIPS is a mild-tasting tea that offers high levels of Vitamin C, antioxidants, flavonoids, carotenoids, and phytochemicals. It is considered helpful in reducing chronic pain, inflammation, indigestion, high cholesterol, allergies, asthma, dizziness, hormone imbalances, constipation, cardiac stress, and toxicity.
Have you tried Alywillow products?
- For antioxidants & detoxing the body, try our Warrior cleansers & moisturizers.
- To reduce chronic pain & inflammation, try our Riverflow or Minty Relief products.
- Our Sweet Magic and Butterfly products can help to balance hormones.
- For digestive support, use Lavender Fields or Dragonfly products everyday to wash and moisturize.
- Wondering what is best for you? Ask our team.
- Rosehips; Caffeine Free: Alywillow teas are certified organic and kosher.
- One Bag Contains: 1/2 cup (approx. 24 tsp) of loose tea to make 24 cups of tea.
- Use 1 cup of boiling water to 1 tsp herb.
- Steep for 5-10 minutes and strain well.
- Sweeten with a natural sweetener if desired.
- Drink hot or cold.
Awareness: Avoid if you are pregnant or if you have sleeping problems. Ask your doctor if you have any concerns. One cup a day is plenty for this powerful tea. It should not be combined with blood thinners and the high levels of Vitamin C may increase your risk for kidney stones.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow