ROSEHIP is a mild-tasting tea that offers high levels of Vitamin C, antioxidants, flavonoids, carotenoids, and phytochemicals. It is considered helpful in reducing chronic pain, inflammation, indigestion, high cholesterol, allergies, asthma, dizziness, hormone imbalances, constipation, cardiac stress, and toxicity.
Have you tried Alywillow products?
Rosehips; Caffeine Free: Alywillow teas are certified organic and kosher.
One Bag Contains: 1/2 cup (approx. 24 tsp) of loose tea to make 24 cups of tea.
- Use 1 cup of boiling water to 1 tsp herb.
- Steep for 5-10 minutes and strain well.
- Sweeten with a natural sweetener if desired.
- Drink hot or cold.
Ask our team: Wondering what is best for you? Just ask us!
- Caution: Avoid if you are pregnant or if you have sleeping problems. Ask your doctor if you have any concerns. One cup a day is plenty for this powerful tea. It should not be combined with blood thinners and the high levels of Vitamin C may increase your risk for kidney stones.
Avoid your eyes: If it gets into your eyes, flush with water or full fat milk (for oil based products, including essential oils).
Healthy Life: Our products offer many great benefits, yet they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Shifting colors, scents, and textures: Our products are made from plants and plants vary from one harvest to the next. This may cause a variation in color, scent, or texture in our products. It is completely normal and expected from Truly Natural Products.
- Cruelty-free and Dog Friendly: We create over 150 VEGAN products from plants and minerals. They are 100% natural and contain no synthetic chemicals. We don’t test them on animals, but you can review our Dog and Pet information to understand more how your pets can benefit from using Alywillow products.
- Pregnant & Nursing women: Avoid this product. Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube for more information and skincare tips.
Coupons: Sign up at the bottom of this page to receive our monthly newsletter for updates & coupons.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
- USA: We make over 150 products, right here in the USA, using only plants and minerals.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Your Earth - Love Alywillow