|Bring the spa home to you with SEAWILLOW! This relaxing massage oil calms your body and mind and leaves your skin feeling soft and silky.
ECO-UPDATE: This product is now available in our new GLASS bottles (and refill bags). The recipe is the same and you still need to shake it before using. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We will be moving all Level 3 and Level 4 moisturizers into these new glass bottles over the coming months. NEW PHOTOS COMING SOON.
Benefits of Level 4 Moisturizers:
Skin type: Normal to dry.
Residue: Feels like silk - excellent for massage.
- Protection: 8-10 hour moisturizing effect with a natural SPF of 10 (it's just a benefit of these plants).
- Where to use it: Use on body, face, and hair, even intimate areas.
Thickness: It is highly concentrated with no water or fillers and has the consistency of a massage oil.
Nut-Free: it does not contain coconut, walnut, shea nut, argan or any other nuts.
Size: 110g / 4oz glass bottle (reusable).
Refillable: Refill bags available.
About the Seawillow Formula:
- Features the refreshing scents of citrus and rosewood.
- Helps relax the mind and body.
- Corrects hormone imbalances.
- Reduces symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- Relieves stress - feel better with a more balanced and uplifted mood.
For Use on the Skin:
- Shake well and squirt it into a clean palm. Then rub on.
- One squirt is often enough for your entire arm. A little goes a long way.
- Use this product only at night - citrus is phototoxic and can cause sunburn.
Conditioning your Hair:
Sunflower oil, organic avocado oil, organic hemp oil, organic pumpkin seed oil, cherry kernel oil, organic rosehip oil, and a blend of therapeutic essential oils (Seawillow Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Avoid your eyes: If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
For external use only. Do not consume.
- Prevent Over-spray: Spraying directly onto your skin can cause over-spray on your clothing and make your floors slippery. You can prevent this by spraying it directly into your palm and then applying to your body.
Pregnant & Nursing women. Avoid this product. Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
Healthy Life: Our products offer many great benefits, yet they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
Shifting colors, scents, and textures: By their very nature, plants vary from harvest to harvest. Since our products are made from plants, you will sometimes notice variation in color, scent, or texture. This is completely normal and expected. If you think about it, this variation is a good indicator of Truly Natural Products.
Cruelty-free: We have confirmed that many of our products offer healthy benefits for your dogs. We never test any of our products on animals, but we don't have artificial chemicals, so they wouldn't need it anyway. Plus, all of our products are vegan, with the exception of a few anti-aging products that contain honey.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
More: Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Ask our team: Wondering what is best for you? Just ask us!
USA: We make these from scratch right here in the USA.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Your Earth - Love Alywillow