SEAWILLOW LEVEL 5
Relax and unwind with SEAWILLOW! This balancing body butter calms the mind and cools the body while leaving your skin feeling ultra smooth and silky.
Which skin types is this good for?
- Very dry.
Benefits of Level 5 Moisturizers:
- 4oz glass jar.
- Intense moisturizer - repairs cracked and chapped skin.
- 10-12 hour moisturizing effect.
- Use on body, face, and hair, even intimate areas.
- SPF of 10 (natural benefit of these plants).
About the Seawillow Formula:
- Features the refreshing scents of citrus and rosewood.
- Helps relax the mind and body.
- Corrects hormone imbalances.
- Reduces symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- Relieves stress - feel better with a more balanced and uplifted mood.
For Use on the Skin:
- Wash hands before use.
- Start with a small amount and rub between your hands to melt it.
- Apply to your skin and rub in well.
- Use this product only at night - citrus is phototoxic and can cause sunburn.
Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
Organic cold-pressed shea nut butter, organic cold-pressed coconut oil, and essential oils (Seawillow Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
- Our products are not enough to restore your health and joy. Your happiness and health are affected by your overall lifestyle habits, eating habits, relationships, water intake, level of exercise, and exposure to harmful substances. Read more here.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. If you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow