Relieve stress and hot flashes with our SEAWILLOW SPRITZER! This breathable spritzer is cool and refreshing to relax your mind and body. Smells like a spa and calms hot flashes. Also helps balance your hormones for a more uplifted mood.
Benefits of Spritzers:
- 8oz bottle.
- Fine mist spray.
- Safe to inhale.
- Spray pillows, sheets, clothing, and rooms - like a portable diffuser.
About the SEAWILLOW SPRITZER:
- Features the refreshing scents of citrus and rosewood.
- Helps relax the mind and body.
- Corrects hormone imbalances for both men and women.
- Reduces symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- Relieves stress - feel better with a more balanced and uplifted mood.
Using the SEAWILLOW SPRITZER:
- Shake the bottle well, then spray.
- Can be inhaled and used on scalp, skin, and hair.
- Use as a room spray and on pillows, sheets, and clothing.
- Close your eyes before applying to your face.
- For fast relief from hot flashes, spray onto your skin for a cooling effect.
Purified water and essential oils (Seawillow Formula). There are no sulfates, no parabens, and no phthalates. No paraffin, no gluten, and no propylene glycol. Free from alcohol and mineral oil. No DEA and no DEET. In fact, our products are free from all artificial ingredients. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, then you may be allergic to one or more of the plants in this product. Therefore, you should discontinue use and seek medical attention if needed. Also notify us - we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, then please review our ingredients list before use.
- If it gets into your eyes, then flush them with water.
- Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information
- In fact, our products have many great benefits! However, they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Finally, for the disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow
This is a great product to use to relax before bed.
We're happy to hear that our Seawillow Spritzer is helping you relax at night, Jessica! Our Seawillow products were designed for use in spas, so it's wonderful to have a mini spa experience at home!
I know this sounds too good to be true, but when I get a hot flash I spray this on my face and chest and it instantly takes my hot flash away! It also hydrates my skin, so it makes my face look refreshed whenever I use it. I love the smell too. I highly recommend it!
We're so happy that you are getting relief with our Seawillow Spritzer, Mary. It is also very cooling and refreshing when sprayed on the back of your neck!
I can’t get enough of this! One of my most favorite scents and all the other amazing benefits!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜
<p>Stacy, we're so glad that you love Seawillow! Did you know that it was originally designed for spas to help calm the body and mind? We also just released a NEW product you may be interested in, called Paradigm.</p>
I found this company at the Raleigh Flea Market and have tried many of their products! Love everything that I have tried!
Thanks for coming out to see us at The Raleigh Market Steven! We appreciate your support of Alywillow and are happy to hear that you are enjoying your Seawillow Spritzer.
I used the SeaWillow Spritzer to quit smoking. I realized I was smoking more as a stress reliever, work home, and in the car so I carried this bottle around with me. I have been smoke-free, sleep better and even bought it into my work and shared it with co-workers. I highly recommend it.