Get the spa treatment feeling at home with SEAWILLOW! This relaxing cleanser helps calm your body and mind with the refreshing scents of citrus and rosewood.
Which skin types is this good for?
- All skin types.
Benefits of Bar Cleansers:
- Solid 4.8 oz bar.
- No lye or sulfates.
- Safe for sensitive skin and intimate areas.
- Lasts about 1 month in the shower.
- FREE facial loofah with every bar - use as a drying pad and exfoliant.
- Use as a facial cleanser, shampoo, body wash, and shaving cream.
- Gentle and pH balanced - won’t strip your skin or hair of oils.
About the Seawillow Formula:
- Features the refreshing scents of citrus and rosewood.
- Helps relax the mind and body.
- Corrects hormone imbalances.
- Reduces symptoms of PMS and menopause.
- Relieves stress - feel better with a more balanced and uplifted mood.
For Use on the Skin:
- Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin.
- Schedule a FREE Skin Consultation.
- Firstly, use your hands to lather the cleanser directly onto the skin.
- Then, place the cleanser on the loofah pad after each use to extend its life.
Washing and Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
- Lather on your skin for an extra-close shave - great for men and women.
- The vegetable glycerin base reduces razor burn and extends the life of your razor blade.
- Wet loofah with warm water.
- Run the soft side gently over your skin in circular motions.
- Rinse your face and loofah with water.
- Squeeze out excess water from the loofah and set the bar on it to dry.
This small piece is just large enough to last 1-3 days. when used from head to toe. It is a great way to try this amazing cleanser. You can also use it as a travel size cleanser. It will be shipped in a regular envelope and no extra postage is required.
Half Pound Bag:
For BNB, Airbnb, Vrbo, and other rental properties. Each bag contains approximately 20-30 travel size cleansers. These are hand-made and hand-cut, so there will be slight variation in size and weight. Each travel size bar cleanser weighs approximately 10-15 grams. Also includes 30 flyers with information about the product and instructions for use.
Organic palm oil, organic coconut oil, water, vegetable glycerin, sorbitol (from berries), herbs for color, and essential oils (Seawillow Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil. No DEA and no DEET. Also, Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
- If an adverse skin reaction occurs, then you may be allergic to one or more of the plants in this product. Therefore, you should discontinue use and seek medical attention (if needed). Notify us - we may be able to help.
- If you have allergies to any plants, then please review our ingredients list.
- If the product gets into your eyes, then flush them with water.
- Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information
- In fact, our products have many great benefits! However, they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Finally, for the disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Alywillow