|Watch your pain flow away like water in a river with RIVERFLOW Spritzer. This breathable spritzer is gentle enough for babies and pregnant women (2nd & 3rd trimesters). Spray it and let it absorb on your skin to relieve aches and pains (use the moisturizer if your skin is dry). It doesn't leave any residue and absorbs quickly. If you have a headache, you can also shake, spray, and inhale.
ECO-UPDATE: We are phasing out our plastic bottles. This product has a new 110g / 4oz amber GLASS bottle with a white spray top (and 220g / 8oz refill bags. The recipe is the same and you still need to shake it before using. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We are moving all Level 3 moisturizers, Level 4 moisturizers, and Spritzers into these new glass bottles over the coming months. NEW PHOTOS COMING SOON.
Benefits & Use of Spritzers:
- Available in 110g / 4oz glass bottles and 220g / 8oz refill bags.
- Fine mist spray.
- Safe to inhale.
- Spray pillows, sheets, clothing, and rooms - like a portable diffuser
- Shake the bottle well and spray.
- Can be inhaled and used on scalp, skin, and hair.
- Use as a room spray and on pillows, sheets, and clothing.
- Close your eyes before applying to your face.
- If you would like the benefits of this formula in a moisturizer, look at all the Riverflow products.
About the Riverflow Formula:
- Scent: Even though this formula contains over 20 plants, the refreshing scent of Lemongrass is the dominant scent that fills your space.
- Extra Safe: Extra gentle and safe for everyone - including babies and pregnant women.
- Main Therapeutic Benefit: Relieves pain and swelling, even when caused by injury, surgery, and chronic issues like arthritis. You can also inhale to relieve the pain and swelling of headaches.
Purified water and essential oils (Riverflow Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list. If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed) and notify us, we may be able to help.
- Avoid your eyes: If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
- Safe around babies: You can safely use this on your babies to reduce pain and swelling. They can even breathe it in and will appreciate a little misting occasionally, especially if they are crying and need a reset. ;-)
Pregnant or nursing? We actually designed this for pregnant women since our other pain reliever isn't safe during pregnancy. It is great for full body use during 2nd and 3rd trimester, and while nursing. Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
Healthy Life: Our products offer many great benefits, yet they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
Improve your life: Read through our Solutions to see many of the ways we can make your life better.
Shifting colors, scents, and textures: By their very nature, plants vary from harvest to harvest. Since our products are made from plants, you will sometimes notice variation in color, scent, or texture. This is completely normal and expected. If you think about it, this variation is a good indicator of Truly Natural Products.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
Made in the USA.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Your Earth - Love Alywillow