RIVERFLOW LEVEL 3
Soothe pain and inflammation fast with RIVERFLOW! This residue-free spray moisturizer lets your pain flow away like water in a river. Designed to be extra gentle - can be used by babies and pregnant women (2nd & 3rd trimesters).
Benefits of Level 3 Moisturizers:
- Skin Type: Normal to Oily
- Residue: Feels light like water and considered residue-free since it soaks into your skin and leaves it feeling healthy
- Protection: 6-8 hour moisturizing effect with a natural SPF of 8 (it's just a benefit of these plants).
- Where to use it: Use on body, face, and hair, even intimate areas.
- Thickness: It is highly concentrated with no added water or fillers. It is not greasy, a light liquid spray, and blends well.
Nut-Free: it does not contain coconut, walnut, shea nut, argan or any other nuts.
- Size: 8oz bottle with a fine mist spray top
About the Riverflow Formula:
- Refreshing scent of Lemongrass.
- Extra gentle and safe for everyone - including babies and pregnant women.
- Relieves pain and swelling.
For Use on the Skin:
- Shake well and spray it into a clean palm. Then rub on.
- One spray is often enough for your entire arm. A little goes a long way.
- Reapply every 10 minutes until you achieve the desired level of pain relief.
Conditioning your Hair:
- See our natural hair care guide.
Sunflower oil, aloe vera gel, and essential oils (Riverflow Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals.
Avoid your eyes: This is not a tear-free cleanser as that requires synthetic chemicals that we do not use. If it gets into your eyes, flush with water.
Prevent Overspray: Spraying directly onto your skin can cause over-spray on your clothing and make your floors slippery. You can prevent this by spraying it directly into your palm and then applying to your body.
Pregnant or nursing? Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
Healthy Life: Our products offer many great benefits, yet they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
- Made in the USA.
Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Your Earth - Love Alywillow
I gifted this product to my mom 2 years ago and she has been using on her hands and other pains that pop up! My mom is a hand-quilter and was worried she would not be able to continue. Amazingly she is still quilting and has NOT taken Tylenol and Advil for any pains.
I have also encouraged my dad to use on his knees since he is holding out on having to have a double knee surgery, he is pain-free when he uses and that is only using 2 times a day!
I have happy and pain free parents!!!
We are delighted to hear how our Riverflow Moisturizer has been helping your parents, Sarah! It's wonderful that your mom can continue with her quilting and your dad can manage his knee pain. We just released a new Riverflow Spritzer - check it out https://alywillow.com/products/riverflow-spritzer
I wish Riverflow had existed when I was pregnant. I use this regularly to relieve my lower back pain. It also gives me tremendous relief from the neuropathy in my lower legs. It smells like a fresh garden!