RIVERFLOW LEVEL 3
Soothe pain and inflammation fast with RIVERFLOW! This residue-free spray moisturizer helps improve the function of your circulatory and nervous system which gently reduces swelling, letting your pain flow away like water in a river. Designed to be extra gentle. It is so gentle, it can be used by babies and pregnant women in their 2nd & 3rd trimesters.
ECO-UPDATE: Now Available! This product has a new GLASS bottle (and soon you can order refill bags too!) The recipe is the same and you still need to shake it before using. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We will be moving all Level 3 and Level 4 moisturizers into these new glass bottles over the coming months. NEW PHOTOS COMING SOON.
Abilities of Riverflow
This vegan product is made of a complex blend of plants containing naturally occurring components that improve your daily life by offering these benefits:
- Relieves pain and swelling - reapply to the area of concern every 10 minutes until you achieve the level of relief you desire.
- Restores tissue damage and reduces bruising - The faster you apply it to an injury, the faster you see results. Plus, by reducing the chance of swelling, you reduce much of the secondary damage normally cause to the surrounding tissue from an injury.
- Inhaling the Riverflow spritzer will help you breathe better and assist your Respiratory System, but don't inhale Riverflow Level 3 as it contains oil.
- Scent: These 11 plants flow together nicely with the refreshing scent of Lemongrass in the lead.
- Safety Grade Level: ELEMENTAL. You can use it everyday, from head to toe, just for the fun of it. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under age 7, then please use only as needed.
- Restorative Designation: Powerful at reducing damage of injury, pain, and swelling.
- Preventative Designation: as it has high levels of nutrients, making it a perfect daily addition to healthy living.
- Supports these Systems: Circulatory, Nervous, Muscular, and joints of the Skeletal System.
- Understanding Alywillow: Read through our Attributes and Safety Grade Levels to understand how we identify our products.
Those who suffer from arthritis, bee stings, bruising, inflammation, varicose veins, gout, repetitive injury, carpal tunnel, back ache, muscle aches, joint pains, hurtful skin irritations, abscesses, cyst, burns, general pain and swelling, bursitis, tendon injuries, joint and bone injuries, headaches, lupus, Lyme disease, restless leg syndrome, fibromyalgia - can benefit from Riverflow.
Benefits of Level 3 Moisturizers:
- Skin Type: Normal to Oily will prefer this level. All skin types can use it.
- Residue: Considered residue-free since it soaks into your skin and leaves it feeling healthy and soft.
- Protection: 6-8 hour moisturizing effect with a natural SPF of 8 (it's just a benefit of these plants).
Where to use it: Use on body, face, and hair, even intimate areas. If you have pain in your mouth, you can even brush your teeth with it.
- Thickness: It is not greasy or oily. Instead, it feels like water, but it is highly concentrated and has no added water or fillers.
- Nut-Free: it does not contain coconut, walnut, shea nut, argan or any other nuts.
- Pure Plants: Vegan and cruelty-free. There are no nuts, no alcohol, no artificial dyes or colors, & no synthetics.
- Shelf life: Approx. 2 years as it is made in small batches using fresh ingredients and preserved with the perfect plant combination.
- Size: NEW 4oz glass bottle with a fine mist spray top. This bottle is refillable. Before it goes empty, order a refill bag.
Using Riverflow Level 3:
- Shaking is required of almost every Alywillow bottle since we only use plants and you will need to blend them. Use on body, face, and hair, even intimate areas.
For Pain Relief: Riverflow Level 3 is so gentle and safe that you can cover your body from head to toe and use it as a daily moisturizer (even if you don't have pain). If you do have pain, reapply it to the area of pain every 10 minutes until you achieve the pain relief level you desire. Level 3 feels light on your skin, so you can reapply as often as necessary.
- For your Skin: Shake well and spray it into a clean palm. Then rub on. One spray is often enough to moisturize your entire arm, but you can use more if you'd like.
- For your Hair: This formula is especially helpful for those who have pain or swelling of the head and scalp. If you hair is very fine or fly-away, use the Riverflow Spritzer instead of Level 3 as the Spritzer doesn't have any oil. You can also use Riverflow Level 3 as a conditioner for fine and fly-away hair. Just follow the instructions in our natural hair care guide.
Brushing your Teeth: Riverflow Level 3 is made of food-grade ingredients and can help reduce pain in your mouth. It is a great fluoride-free alternative for toothpaste or mouthwash. Spray 4-8 times directly into your mouth, brush your teeth well and spit it out, as usual. If you want to fight germs that cause gum disease, use the Warrior Level 3. We know it's different, but if you will commit to using it for 2 weeks, we think you'll begin to enjoy it.
Sunflower oil, aloe vera gel, and essential oils (Riverflow Formula). There are no synthetic chemicals, no synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, and no other artificial ingredients. There are no sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no paraffin, no gluten, no propylene glycol, no alcohol, no mineral oil, no DEA, and no DEET. Alywillow products are cruelty-free and never tested on animals. If an adverse skin reaction occurs, you may be allergic to one of the plants in the formula. Discontinue use, seek medical attention (if needed), and notify us, we may be able to help. If you have allergies to any plants, please review our ingredients list.
- Avoid your eyes: If it gets into your eyes, flush with milk or water.
- Prevent over spray: Spraying directly onto your skin can cause over-spray on your clothing and make your floors slippery. You can prevent this by spraying it directly into your palm and then applying to your body.
- Pregnant or nursing? Yes, you can use Riverflow. Many Alywillow products are safer than anything you can find on the market, however, some plants should not be used during this time. Please refer to our Pregnant and Nursing page for more information.
- Healthy Life: Our products offer many great benefits, yet they are not enough to restore your health and joy by themselves. Read 10 Steps to Healthy Skin to learn how your health and happiness are affected by your life choices.
- Improve your life: Read through our Solutions to see many of the ways we can make your life better.
- Shifting colors, scents, and textures: By their very nature, plants vary from harvest to harvest. Since our products are made from plants, you will sometimes notice variation in color, scent, or texture. This is completely normal and expected. If you think about it, this variation is a good indicator of Truly Natural Products.
- Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and therefore should not be taken as medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any medical conditions. So, if you are in doubt, always consult your doctor.
- More: Visit our YouTube Channel for more information and skincare tips!
- USA: We make these from scratch right here in the USA.
Love Yourself - Love Your Life - Love Your Earth - Love Alywillow
I gifted this product to my mom 2 years ago and she has been using on her hands and other pains that pop up! My mom is a hand-quilter and was worried she would not be able to continue. Amazingly she is still quilting and has NOT taken Tylenol and Advil for any pains.
I have also encouraged my dad to use on his knees since he is holding out on having to have a double knee surgery, he is pain-free when he uses and that is only using 2 times a day!
I have happy and pain free parents!!!
We are delighted to hear how our Riverflow Moisturizer has been helping your parents, Sarah! It's wonderful that your mom can continue with her quilting and your dad can manage his knee pain. We just released a new Riverflow Spritzer - check it out https://alywillow.com/products/riverflow-spritzer
I wish Riverflow had existed when I was pregnant. I use this regularly to relieve my lower back pain. It also gives me tremendous relief from the neuropathy in my lower legs. It smells like a fresh garden!